Classic Drink Package

jerseygirl3

Yes, not a problem. You can upgrade online prior to your cruise or do so when you get onboard. Best to find a bar where you will frequent and let that bartender upgrade you. They get $ for the upgrade and you probably will find they go the extra mile for you!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jerseygirl3 said:

My husband and I just booked Constellation out of Tampa Feb 5. We took the “ always included” rate. I understand we can upgrade to the Premium alcohol pkg for $12/pp/day. However my husband does not drink alcohol.  Can just one person upgrade? 

NO !

Traveling together if one upgrades the other must also upgrade.

29 minutes ago, m8zenblue said:

NO !

Traveling together if one upgrades the other must also upgrade.

That incorrect on Celebrity 1 passenger can upgrade.  Some other cruise lines require both to upgrade but not Celebrity.

Be careful if trying to upgrade online.   They often will charge you the $69 price instead of the upgrade.  Call to upgrade and then you can ask about whether the other has to upgrade.  Also, have the other person who does not drink check the non-alcoholic premium drinks list.  It may pay to upgrade them too so so they can have the coffee, juices, etc.

2 hours ago, Momma Rene said:

Does anyone have a wine list that might have the wines available by the glass in the Classic package and the Premium package?

Any list you find is not set in stone.  It will vary sailing to sailing, ship to ship.  Even onboard, in the MDR, the wine list does not list all the available wines.  Often when I had the Classic Package there would not be a Sauvignon Blanc listed in my price point.  I would simply tell the sommelier I had the Classic Package and wanted a glass of SB and I always got one.  Our recent Edge cruise, we had the Premium Package and I was drinking Villa Maria…they were out in one MDR and substituted (after asking me first) another wine that isn’t normally available by the glass…only the bottle.

So rather than trying to find a wine list, I’d suggest waiting until you are onboard and see what is available and decide then if you want to upgrade.  You can do so up to the last few days of the cruise, prorated.