All Access Ship Tour

I booked this tour for my cruise last week on Anthem of the Seas. They sent me an email saying that it wouldn't be running due to Covid and that it was listed in error so got money back. Should hopefully be on by November though. Many things such as the Key etc were not available last week. However they are listed for my April 2022 cruise.

Did it pre-Covid on Serenade so I can't comment on how it's different now.  I'd guess that masks would be required everywhere since you'll be near crew that aren't as often exposed to guests and maybe things would be a little different in the galley somehow?? This is all pure guesswork.  Thought it was definitely worth doing once, but probably won't do it again.  

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I recall reading on some of the live reviews done this summer they were not allowing the All Access Tours to happen due to covid.    I could be wrong and/or that could change by November. 

Yeah, they are suspended currently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DonnaMarieNJ said:

I know this is an old topic, but does the All Access tour get discounted if you are Diamond?

I don't know about C&A status but if you're interested in doing it keep checking the cruise planner as the tour is often discounted by a small amount during sales. During the most recent sale, I got it for Odyssey for next May at $95 whereas the regular cruise planner price has been swinging back and forth between 99 and 119.

I remember doing a free one on Explorer that was advertised on the compass and was open to all passengers  (obviously limited places but no other restrictions and no charge). I remember seeing the backstage area of the theatre and we got to visit the bridge too. Of course this was waaaaay back in day, would have been either 2002 or 2005. Pretty sure we didn't get to go in the galley but my recollection of it is a bit fuzzy now.

It's not something I would normally put my hand in my pocket for but I was enticed by the fact that Odyssey is new and high-tech. 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, FionaMG said:

I don't know about C&A status but if you're interested in doing it keep checking the cruise planner as the tour is often discounted by a small amount during sales. During the most recent sale, I got it for Odyssey for next May at $95 whereas the regular cruise planner price has been swinging back and forth between 99 and 119.

I just booked the access tour for our 11/19/2021 seven day from LA to Mexico on the Navigator for $74.99 each. Hope it's a go!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, BazingAu said:

@Wink87I know this is an old post, but did you go on this tour?

Unfortunately, no. It was cancelled due to "covid concerns."  I hear it's an eye opening experience and if it is offered on our 2 cruises this year, I will certainly sign up.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been checking and just today the All Access Tour showed up for our Adventure 12/31/2022 cruise out of Galveston. I booked it pronto. We had this tour booked on Serenade for June 2020 but of course that cruise never happened; once it was rescheduled for this past June, they weren't doing these tours yet. It was 10% off in the cruise planner but still $133 per person, but it's two hours long and should be very interesting. 

The tour is listed on two upcoming Harmony September cruises. It is  in the low $100 range.

The complimentary bridge, backstage and galley tour offered to suite guests, pinnacle and upper end D+ have not returned.

Try to watch “the secret life of the cruise“ on prime TV. It shows all of those areas and is quite well done

Edited by cruisegirl1