Difficulty ordering Medallion on app (sigh)

californiagirl

I have been trying to order our medallions on the app and have either gotten the dreaded white screen or have been in an endless loop with the screen below.  I have tried tapping the orange “order review” tab at the top of the page.  I’ve also deleted everything and started over multiple times.  I have entered our payment info and address ad nauseum.  I really don’t want to have to call Princess and wait on hold.  Any advice would be appreciated.  When I’m at the screen shown below it never shows me to “my cart”.

F52581D3-7607-4DC0-8C54-34440ADBAEC5.thumb.png.a719cd8189d6f2ea59726c2ae13ec345.png

16 minutes ago, californiagirl said:

I have been trying to order our medallions on the app and have either gotten the dreaded white screen or have been in an endless loop with the screen below.  I have tried tapping the orange “order review” tab at the top of the page.  I’ve also deleted everything and started over multiple times.  I have entered our payment info and address ad nauseum.  I really don’t want to have to call Princess and wait on hold.  Any advice would be appreciated.  When I’m at the screen shown below it never shows me to “my cart”.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you able to go through the steps and add items to the cart, only to end up on this screen with the Place Your Order button grayed out and disabled? Do you ever get any error messages?

Call Princess Ocean Navigator

Princess CruisesI was able to give them all my information and get a boarding time. . I also need to bring my vaccination proof to the port at check in. I will use the medallion as the boarding pass to get inside to check in and then go get a regular card on board at guest services  No app needed. I used this phone number 844-525-0942

Great News 

Your OceanMedallion order OCEAN-00000 for your upcoming Princess MedallionClass vacation has been received.

You requested to have your order shipped to your home. Your Medallion® devices and any products you ordered will be shipped 10 to 20 days before your Princess MedallionClass vacation. Please be sure to wear your Medallion® device to your port of embarkation to allow for an expedited, contactless arrival experience.

We will send a follow up email to notify you when your order is being shipped. Please note that taxes and fees are estimates and will be finalized at the time of shipment, when you will receive your transaction receipt.

Please save your order number for future reference. We hope you enjoy your fabulous MedallionClass vacation.

Hero Banner

If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-844-525-0942. This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.
Thank you,
Ocean Medallion Fulfillment, Ltd.
© 2021 Carnival Corporation
Privacy Statement Terms of Use

@californiagirl - I had the same problem for my upcoming cruise. My issue was created by a separate glitch with the app. Basically that screen kept showing up, and I was unable to order medallions, because nothing was in my cart. Are your medallions in your cart? My app said that my order was in progress, but I could not cancel it, and I could not go back and re-add the medallions. 

You can try contacting Ocean Navigators. The person I spoke to was friendly, but simply suggested I pick up the medallions at the pier. She could see that no medallions were order, but when I asked if she could just order them for me, she said no, because she couldn't get the app to work! She didn't know of a way to work around that. I did have a tech ticket submitted for an earlier issue and it was fixed. I was finally able to order medallions, after multiple attempts, by removing the app and signing in using my husband's info. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Slyfox16 said:

How do you tell what version of the app you have?

I don't do Apple so can't comment there.  For Android: Go to Settings, Apps. Select the MC App then scroll down to the bottom.

• Like 1

I have exactly the same issue. I've deleted the app and downloaded again. Didn't fix it. I'm not going to worry about it. But I will keep trying.  BTW my husband has the same experience on his phone regarding ordering the Medallions.  I have to pick up at the port anyway.

This would happen to me, for months. I’d select what I want….choose pickup at port (I’m Canadian)…select which credit card to use….and it would just be a white screen and never go through. I tried again last night (I had been trying periodically) and it finally went through. If you have some time, just keep trying.

2 hours ago, cjpj said:

I have exactly the same issue. I've deleted the app and downloaded again. Didn't fix it. I'm not going to worry about it. But I will keep trying.  BTW my husband has the same experience on his phone regarding ordering the Medallions.  I have to pick up at the port anyway.

2 hours ago, Lizabu said:

This would happen to me, for months. I’d select what I want….choose pickup at port (I’m Canadian)…select which credit card to use….and it would just be a white screen and never go through. I tried again last night (I had been trying periodically) and it finally went through. If you have some time, just keep trying.

If you are sailing from PE in FL, for example, you could look into shipping them to your pre-cruise hotel.  I have done that with no issues and it was nice to just bypass the pick-up.  The Covid pause threw Princess off-course as they had been looking into shipping to Canada.  Someday.......

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 8:03 PM, Thrak said:
On 9/27/2021 at 5:58 PM, Slyfox16 said:

How do you tell what version of the app you have?

I don't do Apple so can't comment there.  For Android: Go to Settings, Apps. Select the MC App then scroll down to the bottom.

And check the dated updated as both versions have the same number. At least they did when I checked a few days ago.

3 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

If you are sailing from PE in FL, for example, you could look into shipping them to your pre-cruise hotel.  I have done that with no issues and it was nice to just bypass the pick-up.  The Covid pause threw Princess off-course as they had been looking into shipping to Canada.  Someday.......

Sailing from UK, so that won't work. But good idea if sailing from a US port!

1 hour ago, cjpj said:

Sailing from UK, so that won't work. But good idea if sailing from a US port!

Yes, and our next sailings are from Europe as well, so no-go there.  Wish I could count on enough time to ship to brother and he could fwd them on to me.  Might be tight.  I suppose I could try it and it might work out in the timing - otherwise, they just have them at the pier.