Vaccination status request

flamingos

We are on Allure on 10/10 and 10/17. We have received the vaccination status request 8 times so far (just got another one this morning) for our 10/10 cruise but have yet to receive any requests for our 10/17 cruise.

Their system is functioning exactly the way their IT (Incompetent Twits) department programmed it🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

I received this request for first time today; alas, Liberty is not one of the choices for ships and they won't let you type in the name of the ship.  Any idea how to work around this issue?

thanks,

Marc

On our form the ship field was already filled in (all 8 times).

18 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

I received this request for first time today; alas, Liberty is not one of the choices for ships and they won't let you type in the name of the ship.  Any idea how to work around this issue?

This happened to some of us on serenade for Oct 16. About a month out they sent the right E-mail. And they send it every so often since:) I stopped replying after the third time, and e-mailed them to ask what is up. No response back.

57 minutes ago, flamingos said:

I think they are waiting to see what the protocol will be in December.  

Yes, but I still think it wouldn't hurt to ask and for rcl to know ahead of time is what I was saying. 

I'm already paid in full. Paid before they changed to 30 days to pay in full, so I'm not cancelling.   Nothing wrong with a little planning. 

6 hours ago, flamingos said:

I think they are waiting to see what the protocol will be in December.  

They may not bother sending out that e-mail for December even if protocols remain the same. When checking in on the app there is now a place to upload vaccine card photo, manufacturer, and date of final vaccination. At least for my Oct 16 serenade.

59 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

They may not bother sending out that e-mail for December even if protocols remain the same. When checking in on the app there is now a place to upload vaccine card photo, manufacturer, and date of final vaccination. At least for my Oct 16 serenade.

This was also the case on my Ovation cruise tomorrow.

We're on Mariner 10/22 & have only gotten it once...so far

1 hour ago, RedIguana said:

I don't see the ability to do this on the app for my sailing

5 hours ago, palmettostatecruiser said:

I don't see the ability to do this on the app for my sailing

In the app, click on checkin. I had completed checkin on website, and even though was complete, when using the app the ability popped up. May have to restart phone before hand if android from other posts I have seen