January sailings

MaritimeR&R

I received the email today too for an Allure sailing. Pretty cool of RCI to step up like that

I am curious, does anyone with January sailings have info loaded into the RCI app yet? I have info for an April 2022 sailing but nothing for January. That seems very odd to me.

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I received the email today too for an Allure sailing. Pretty cool of RCI to step up like that

I am curious, does anyone with January sailings have info loaded into the RCI app yet? I have info for an April 2022 sailing but nothing for January. That seems very odd to me.

To answer your app question, same for me. Our January Jewel cruise info won't load on the app, but our Oct, 2022 Mariner does.  

I haven't received an email about our final payment, which is in 2 weeks. 

Edited by TheSweetPotatoQueen
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Hmmm... our January Allure cruise loads for us in the app. That was happening for us up until  a month ago and magically was able to open finally. 

1 hour ago, Liverpoolfan181 said:

Hmmm... our January Allure cruise loads for us in the app. That was happening for us up until  a month ago and magically was able to open finally. 

Whoa! I just checked and it loaded! I got nothing two days ago.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheSweetPotatoQueen said:

To answer your app question, same for me. Our January Jewel cruise info won't load on the app, but our Oct, 2022 Mariner does.  

I haven't received an email about our final payment, which is in 2 weeks. 

Ta checked us and our January Jewel cruise payment is now due in December. 

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

My 2 January Allure sailings were not showing up for the longest time...just the message - working on the fun - or something like that. But today, both cruises show up with the anticipated check in dates 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NRWPA said:

My 2 January Allure sailings were not showing up for the longest time...just the message - working on the fun - or something like that. But today, both cruises show up with the anticipated check in dates 🙂

My December and January Jewel cruises still show the working on the fun message but the October 2022 Anthem cruise shows!

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

My December and January Jewel cruises still show the working on the fun message but the October 2022 Anthem cruise shows!

Yes, my February 2022 cruise was showing well before the 2 for January showed up. No rhyme or reason but I took 2 cruises since Sept 13 and didn't have time to worry about the January one until I got back. So I guess patience was a virtue? 😉