EU passenger locator form

vinob

Hi folks, this may be a stupid question, but perhaps someone can confirm.

We are cruising in the med later this month all countries in the EU, we have to fill in EU passenger locator form.

I'm assuming we will just have to fill in the one form and just list all the ports we are going to.

Can anyone who has already cruised the med this summer confirm whether this is the case. Any help appreciated.

Many thanks Viv.

18 hours ago, vinob said:

We are cruising in the med later this month all countries in the EU, we have to fill in EU passenger locator form.

I'm assuming we will just have to fill in the one form and just list all the ports we are going to.

An EU passenger locator form?  What country or countries is requiring this?  I know there is a passenger locator form for the UK but have never heard of one for the EU

Edited by crazyank

There are specific forms for different countries - Italy, Spain, Portugal. The forms are country specific.

You probably have to fill a locator form if arrival Spain/Italy by air and then a separate form for each country.

Where does your cruise start and what is the itinerary.

21 hours ago, crazyank said:

An EU passenger locator form?  What country or countries is requiring this?  I know there is a passenger locator form for the UK but have never heard of one for the EU

There is definitely an EU passenger locator form, we had to fill one in for our recent trip to Malta. Just not sure what happens if you are cruising to different countries.

15 hours ago, hallasm said:

There are specific forms for different countries - Italy, Spain, Portugal. The forms are country specific.

You probably have to fill a locator form if arrival Spain/Italy by air and then a separate form for each country.

Where does your cruise start and what is the itinerary.

We start off in Rome and sail to the Greek Isles and Dubrovnik then back to a couple of ports in Italy.

5 hours ago, vinob said:

There is definitely an EU passenger locator form, we had to fill one in for our recent trip to Malta. Just not sure what happens if you are cruising to different countries.

Was this a form specifically for Malta?

Good morning, there are definitely different forms for different countries. I sailed out of Athens in July and filled out one from Greece.  I am flying to Lisbon tonight😀 and filled one out for Portugal.  I have never heard of a generic "EU Form".

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, Twickenham said:

https://app.euplf.eu/#/

Looks like it's a Covid-era thing specific to Malta, Italy and Slovenia.

It is related to covid and as far as I'm aware its for all EU countries (maybe it is just something that UK nationals have to complete) we had to show the QR code at the airport in Malta, It's just so they have info about where you are staying etc.

5 hours ago, Lois R said:

Good morning, there are definitely different forms for different countries. I sailed out of Athens in July and filled out one from Greece.  I am flying to Lisbon tonight😀 and filled one out for Portugal.  I have never heard of a generic "EU Form".

Oh dear! I honestly thought it would be generic for the whole of the EU 🤭and that you could just keep updating it with the different countries as you visited, this means forms for Italy, Greece and Croatia😒