Celebrity Millennium Concierge Lounge

UnMe4ever2gether

3 minutes ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

We are sailing February 3, 2022 on the Millennium in a Concierge Cabin. Wondering if anyone has pics of the Concierge Lounge. Thank you.

Aileen

Celebrity doesn't have a concierge lounge on any of their ships. Retreat lounge for suites. 

Edited by davekathy

19 minutes ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

This says they have a Concierge Lounge for Concierge Class cabins

Looks like cruisemapper is way off course on this one. 

Also if the current covid protocols are still in place there will not be the usual embarkation day concierge stateroom lunch that is held in the MDR. 

Edited by davekathy

39 minutes ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

That screen capture is referring to a dedicated pre-boarding waiting area at the embarkation port (it says "portside"). It's not a lounge on any ship.

Given current Covid protocols, I imagine that the Concierge Class waiting area no longer exists.

Edited by RichYak

It says Deck three. So it is not referring to something on the shore, but some locale near Guest Relation.  Regardlesst no such lounge ever existed with complimentary drinks for Concierge Class pax.   Not in the terminal, nor on the ship.

“Portside” means on the left side of the ship, not in the port

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

The Cruisemapper site may have been referring to the Retreat Lounge on Deck 4 on the Millennium (for suite passengers).  I was just on the Millennium (Oct 1 - Oct 8th) and can say there was no dedicated Concierge lounge with complimentary drinks or a 24 hour concierge. 

We did have an amazing trip - great service, food and luckily even the weather!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UnMe4ever2gether said:

Screenshot_2021-10-09-11-05-03.png

Celebrity Site should give you accurate information.    Cruise Mapper obviously has incorrect information on their site as their is not Concierge Lounge on any Celebrity Ship.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichYak said:

That screen capture is referring to a dedicated pre-boarding waiting area at the embarkation port (it says "portside"). It's not a lounge on any ship.

Given current Covid protocols, I imagine that the Concierge Class waiting area no longer exists.

I've never seen a Concierge Lounge in a cruise terminal, let alone one that had a bar and offered snacks, juices, etc., and that includes all of my cruises pre-COVID.

26 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

I've never seen a Concierge Lounge in a cruise terminal, let alone one that had a bar and offered snacks, juices, etc., and that includes all of my cruises pre-COVID.

I seem to recall sailing CC in the late 2000's and there was a dedicated waiting area with light refreshments. Certainly not a bar though.

6 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Not discontinued on all ships.  I went to it last month on Millennium out of Seattle.

On embarkation day? Holding the "welcome aboard" lunch later in the cruise is a wasted effort and of no benefit as far as I'm concerned.

40 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Are you quite certain this was on Celebrity? End it was concierge class? That sounds like a suite Class amenity.

Yes, several years ago we were in Concierge and they had a special waiting area and they came around with water bottles. Don’t recall anything to eat and certainly not what the OP via the Cruisemapper website described. It was better than nothing but nothing real special other than a place to sit. 

• Like 1

Just now, cruisestitch said:

Yes on embarkation day.

Thanks. I think. But somewhat confusing as Celebrity had announced that it was cancelling them for the time being. Of course, mixed messaging is something that they are very good at. :classic_angry:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Not discontinued on all ships.  I went to it last month on Millennium out of Seattle.

Good to hear.    Sorry for the erogenous information.   I thought for once that Celebrity might be consistent.

• Haha 2