Diamond Drink Vouchers

I understand the Royal is now giving Diamond members and above free drink vouchers that can be used anytime during the day.  I believe that I read that it covers alcoholic drinks up to $13 each and that it would include speciality coffees.  Is this correct?  Also, I was wondering if it could be used for milkshakes at Johnny Rockets and/or smoothies at the Vitality Cafe?  It would be wonderful if it did!  Thanks in advance for sharing any knowledge that you have concerning this!

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 5:12 PM, SummersOff4Me said:

I understand the Royal is now giving Diamond members and above free drink vouchers that can be used anytime during the day.  I believe that I read that it covers alcoholic drinks up to $13 each and that it would include speciality coffees.  Is this correct?  Also, I was wondering if it could be used for milkshakes at Johnny Rockets and/or smoothies at the Vitality Cafe?  It would be wonderful if it did!  Thanks in advance for sharing any knowledge that you have concerning this!

Remember it's only 4 per day

15 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Yes, kids get the vouchers now.

11 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

we used them last night for bottled water for the gym today.  Really like this system!

Thanks for confirming! Do they allow to use kid’s card for adult drink? 

53 minutes ago, winock said:

Thanks for confirming! Do they allow to use kid’s card for adult drink? 

I haven't personally tried it, but reports here from others are that it could be done, as long as the person asking for the drink is of legal drinking age.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I haven't personally tried it, but reports here from others are that it could be done, as long as the person asking for the drink is of legal drinking age.

I’m going to try this on our upcoming Allure cruise Next weekend with my son’s card and see if it flies-I’ll report back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2