Live From the Emerald Princess 10/15/21 LA-Port Everglades Panama Cruise

gmcwalker

2 hours ago, 1emerald1 said:

I would love it if anyone could post cabin pictures of balconies and mini-suites!  I am interested to see if there have been refurbishments post pandemic.

Yes, that would be great.  I am also wondering how many and what kinds of electrical outlets are in the cabins.  In an old picture I saw, it looked like there was one US and one European outlet at the desk.  Is that the case?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BuckeyeMark said:

I am curious if PescadoAmarillo will be able to see this Saturday's big matchup between That Team Up North and Sparty? How's the college fb on the Emerald?

The eyes of Columbus are upon you ... #8InaRowThisYear

I am wondering if we will be able to watch OSU in the Big 10 playoff game first weekend in Dec....lol

41 minutes ago, BuckeyeMark said:

I am curious if PescadoAmarillo will be able to see this Saturday's big matchup between That Team Up North and Sparty? How's the college fb on the Emerald?

The eyes of Columbus are upon you ... #8InaRowThisYear

Voyage ends Saturday morning.

16 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

Are there specific items the crew would like.  I know they cant leave the ship so I was thinking of bringing some goodie’s on board for them

Many people suggest that the crew likes Toblerone bars. They either eat them, or trade for other goodies.

Toblerone_3362.jpg

Edited by milogurd
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

Are there specific items the crew would like.  I know they cant leave the ship so I was thinking of bringing some goodie’s on board for them

26 minutes ago, milogurd said:

Many people suggest that the crew likes Toblerone bars. They either eat them, or trade for other goodies.

Toblerone_3362.jpg

22 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

I’ve ordered toblerone from Amazon. It will arrive Thursday 

This is a very nice thought, and I don't want to seem negative, but before the Pandemic you could buy Toblerone Bars on the ship, so it is a nice thought, but not something they cannot get themselves.  Something that they cannot get on-board would be more special.

4 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

This is a very nice thought, and I don't want to seem negative, but before the Pandemic you could buy Toblerone Bars on the ship, so it is a nice thought, but not something they cannot get themselves.  Something that they cannot get on-board would be more special.

which is  why I was asking  for ideas  from those on board

51 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

which is  why I was asking  for ideas  from those on board

A waitress on Sky told me that shore-leave was back on.  But, that was not in a US port.

And, it was before the covid outbreak.

For ships with port calls in the US, crew can order from Amazon with delivery to the port agent,

and onward to the ship.

It is a lot different than it used to be...

23 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

AND it is easier to pack.  But something unique and special as well as cash is nice.  A lot more personal.

I commend you for trying to be thoughtful ... that is often very much appreciated beyond even the monetary value of cash. Cash is great but there is something to the old saying "it's the thought that counts."  Thanks for trying to be thoughtful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1