Now no cruises on website

Dar & Bob

Poop. I was hoping that they were fixing things and my cancelled cruises would be gone. No such  luck. They still show us sailing out of Melbourne in 78 days. I'd like to see those three cruises disappear from my personalizer.

18 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Poop. I was hoping that they were fixing things and my cancelled cruises would be gone. No such  luck. They still show us sailing out of Melbourne in 78 days. I'd like to see those three cruises disappear from my personalizer.

In 78 days?

6 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

In 78 days?

Sorry. 3 cruises. First in 71 days. (My bad) The next one is in 78 days and the last one is in 91 days. All 3 in the same cabin. Princess has cancelled the cruises but they still show in the Personalizer and in the app.

image.png.f1d377940388101a7b4c4a174ae7d8dc.png

image.png.b8c19f6ce812a8276f65dfcecc00d75a.png

image.png.431af8fdbf3df919e2abe0623f4d76b1.png

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Sorry. 3 cruises. First in 71 days. (My bad) The next one is in 78 days and the last one is in 91 days. All 3 in the same cabin. Princess has cancelled the cruises but they still show in the Personalizer and in the app.

I was just joking about how long it will take for them to disappear.  Hope you guys get chance to do the trip in '23 or '24.

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Maybe you are getting free cruises as a test subject and do not know that..

you will only find out after the ship sails...😉

Edited by brisalta

6 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I was just joking about how long it will take for them to disappear.  Hope you guys get chance to do the trip in '23 or '24.

This was a shorter, replacement cruise. The 28 day this year was cancelled so we naively booked a 26 day replacement for January. We''re just hoping our Alaska cruise in May still sails even though they have changed it from Sapphire Princess to Royal Princess. The Royal class just seems too big for those ports and I will also miss our large Caribe balcony on Sapphire. The replacement cabin - we actually have the exact same cabin number - will have the dinky little Royal class balcony. Whatever... Hopefully we can sail. Hopefully, one of these days we will get to sail down under.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

The replacement cabin - we actually have the exact same cabin number - will have the dinky little Royal class balcony. Whatever... Hopefully we can sail. Hopefully, one of these days we will get to sail down under.

To paraphrase, A day spent on a Royal Class balcony is better than a day spent at work..😅