Ear surgery. sooo

irishjim

Just a short update on results .My surgeon  said I do not require any more treatment but has made a request for a  pet scan here at 

my local hospital and will let  me  know when so  am sure everything will be good.  So I got all this good  news then my wife Sheila

on her way to bed around  midnight  just luck I woke  up at 5 after 1am and found her she  was in a lot of pain so  I called for the

ambulance to go the emerge and  xrays  showed  she broke  her  arm put  her arm in a sling and we went home.

The Dr wants to  see her tomorrow  at  10am.I  am asking  for  prayers.

Jim.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, irishjim said:

Just a short update on results .My surgeon  said I do not require any more treatment but has made a request for a  pet scan here at 

my local hospital and will let  me  know when so  am sure everything will be good.  So I got all this good  news then my wife Sheila had a  bad  fall

on her way to bed around  midnight  just luck I woke  up at 5 after 1am and found her she  was in a lot of pain so  I called for the

ambulance to go the emerge and  xrays  showed  she broke  her  arm put  her arm in a sling and we went home.

Jim.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness; yes, I certainly will keep your wife in my prayers - hopefully the pain will subside soon.  Keeping healthy vibes coming your way for good results form your pet scan as well.

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, irishjim said:

my local hospital and will let  me  know when so  am sure everything will be good.  So I got all this good  news then my wife Sheila

Jim.

Prayers winging their way, Jim. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Oh goodness. I will definitely be praying for Sheila. Happy to hear your good news.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kazu said:

Poor Sheila - prayers for her 🙏🏻 and you both.

Sheila saw the Dr   today at 1pm and changed  old  sling for  a different

type so she can  move  her  wrist  and  elbow and ha given her stronger

pain pills so she can take one with her tylenol but  only in a very  low dose. Will see how they  work.

Jim.

• Like 6

Just now, irishjim said:

type so she can  move  her  wrist  and  elbow and has given her stronger

pain pills so she can take one with her tylenol but  only in a very  low dose. Will see how they  work.

Jim.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, irishjim said:

type so she can  move  her  wrist  and  elbow and ha given her stronger

Jim.

Dr wants to see Sheila on Thursday at 12pm to see things with her arm has bad pain when she stands up from even when she has taken pills which is fine whe she is sat down. Dr will decide if she requires 

surgery or not.

Jim.

• Like 2

Just now, irishjim said:

Dr wants to see Sheila on Thursday at 1230    pm to see  how      things with her arm  is.  she    has bad pain when she stands up from even when she has taken pills which is fine when she is sat down. Dr will decide if she requires 

surgery or not.

Jim.

6 hours ago, irishjim said:

Dr wants to see Sheila on Thursday at 12pm to see things with her arm has bad pain when she stands up from even when she has taken pills which is fine whe she is sat down. Dr will decide if she requires 

surgery or not.

Jim.

Prayers for you both, Jim!  Please keep us posted and hoping for a good outcome for Sheila.   🙏🤞