Snacks in YC minibar

kicia

I have another question.  What kind of snacks are in the minibar in the Divina Yacht Club?   We have been in Yacht Club on Divina and Seaside previously but prior to the end of the world so I don't know what has changed. We liked the chocolate peanuts. 

Just now, kicia said:

I have another question.  What kind of snacks are in the minibar in the Divina Yacht Club?   We have been in Yacht Club on Divina and Seaside previously but prior to the end of the world so I don't know what has changed. We liked the chocolate peanuts. 

In the US, the snacks are the same...

3 hours ago, KennyFla said:

Sorry, we did not have chocolate peanuts.  Plain peanuts, pringles, and a twix bar.  I think that was it.  We did get "goodies" delivered to our cabin every night.

No sodas, beer, wine, water?  I don't remember any Chocolate Peanuts either, but I do recall the other items you mentioned.  

3 hours ago, tony s said:

With all of the other fresh goodies you get in YC, especially in the med who is really going to miss or care about a bunch of processed crap(ie. Pringles)

Me.

I love pringles and luckily the butlers know that and track me down and bring them to me.

They are perfect to each when drinking vodka and 7.

13 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

No sodas, beer, wine, water?  I don't remember any Chocolate Peanuts either, but I do recall the other items you mentioned.  

Yes, whatever drinks you wanted.  I was only talking about the food items.

• Thanks 1

We sailed Mera in September and then next week on Divinia.  Mera was like before with snacks like pringles and nuts and mini booze plus soda and beer all replaced as used.

Divina one liter of booze from list or wine plus soda and beer.  One Twix, one Pringle and one nut.  Don't recall if chocolate nuts were there, I'd have to look at past pictures.  Oh, and a second Twix will run you $6.50.

We all like the various snacks.  And with the lounge snacks all behind glass it kind of makes it a hassle to ask and wait for them vs running from room to there, grab what you want and go back to room.

There was another thread at the time with reports from others.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, alyssamma said:

Me.

I love pringles and luckily the butlers know that and track me down and bring them to me.

They are perfect to each when drinking vodka and 7.

DH totally agrees !  Already asked if we will have them our YC cabin next week.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dexddd said:

We all like the various snacks.  And with the lounge snacks all behind glass it kind of makes it a hassle to ask and wait for them vs running from room to there, grab what you want and go back to room.

I agree.  They are individually on dishes, I think this is overkill.

1 hour ago, KennyFla said:

I agree.  They are individually on dishes, I think this is overkill.

LOL, that is kind of funny. I love that presentation and I've never had a problem with the butlers getting those...when I ask for them they come quicker than I could go back to my room, and they are tastier too 🙂

• Haha 1