Multiple Cruises on the App

Sox Fan Cruiser

If you are on a true B2B, being on the same ship for the second sailing, the APP combines your sailings since you will only get ONE medallion. You should see the end date on your first sailing has been updated to the end date of your second cruise, even if you have different booking numbers for each cruise.

Do not worry, as long as the APP is showing your end date the last date of your second cruise. You do not need to ‘check in’ for your second cruise.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, memoak said:

On all of my back to backs they are showing now as one cruise - same stateroom on each leg

Fyi, we have two future cruises booked that are B2B cruises in different cabins and they still show as one cruise on the app.

I have two distinct cruises that I can view on the app. With the app open - click on the photo on top and then a side panel opens. I can then click on the cruise I want to view. Then I close the profile and can view and book items for the selected cruise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ghgeckos said:

I have two distinct cruises that I can view on the app. With the app open - click on the photo on top and then a side panel opens. I can then click on the cruise I want to view. Then I close the profile and can view and book items for the selected cruise. 

Thank you!  That was helpful didn’t know that before. 

Edited by Sox Fan Cruiser

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Fyi, we have two future cruises booked that are B2B cruises in different cabins and they still show as one cruise on the app.

There must be something wrong with the app (surprise!). It’s only showing the dates for the first leg right now. But my husband made reservations for the Crown Grill for the second leg a few weeks ago so it was on there at one point. I’ll assume it will fix itself. 

5 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

There must be something wrong with the app (surprise!). It’s only showing the dates for the first leg right now. But my husband made reservations for the Crown Grill for the second leg a few weeks ago so it was on there at one point. I’ll assume it will fix itself. 

That is a pretty big assumption  lol

I have a B2B2B on the Sky in February, they did show as one cruise with the correct starting and ending date but I just added another cruse on the Regal that ends the day I will hopefully embark the Sky and now that shows as the first cruise of a B2B2B2B and I haven't been able to veryify the end date yet.   I will be switching ships on Feb 5.  I just checked I do have the correct ending date.  I feel confidant that

I may have a long phone call with Princess yet again.  

On 11/4/2021 at 3:09 PM, ghgeckos said:

With the app open - click on the photo on top and then a side panel opens. I can then click on the cruise I want to view. Then I close the profile and can view and book items for the selected cruise. 

Ah, intuitively obvious.

One thing seems to be a hitch though.  I recall reading where at least one person was switching ships on a turnover day and MC App treated them as a single voyage.  IMO, only B2B's on same ship should be merged in MC App and a second ship trip should be separate even if it departs same day the first voyage ends.  I wonder if this bug has been reported to Ocean Medallion Team?

45 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

One thing seems to be a hitch though.  I recall reading where at least one person was switching ships on a turnover day and MC App treated them as a single voyage.  IMO, only B2B's on same ship should be merged in MC App and a second ship trip should be separate even if it departs same day the first voyage ends.  I wonder if this bug has been reported to Ocean Medallion Team?

Before we cancelled the Caribbean Princess, that cruise ended on 19 Dec.  We were then to board the Enchanted on 20 Dec.  This was listed on the app as one cruise (B2b).  Didn't correct itself until we cancelled the Caribbean. 

Booked the 10 Dec Enchanted next for the B2B but  have different cabins.  This is listed on the app as one cruise even though we have different cabins for the 10th and 20th cruises.  Plus our grandson, who is in our booking/cabin on the 20th cruise, is listed in the app as a passenger on the 10th.  All his info shows up in the app for the Enchanted cruise starting on the 10th as if he was actually cruising on the 10th.  Called Princess and their system shows he is on the 20 Dec cruise and all his info is correct.  We have 3 green checks   and just waiting to select a boarding group when that becomes available. 

What's strange is DineMyWay knew grandson wasn't in our 10 Dec booking and wouldn't let us make reservations until I unchecked grandson as a a travel companion.  Not stressing or calling Princess to see if they can correct the app.  Everyone will just show up on their cruise date.

Edited by coo359a2

I have a B2B booked for next month and up until last week they were 2 separate cruises in the APP.  Now only the second one shows, can't view my dining room or Crown Grill reservations.  When I try to add the first leg it says its already there.  But not able to access anything for that one.

Deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, fortunately I took a screen shot of early boarding group and if it doesn't sort itself out I'll just let them deal with it at check in.