Sky Class Suite quest losing allot ! NO More - Deluxe Bev Package, Dinning Package and more.................

cusack75

Hi Every body, 

We have been sailing with royal for many years and anytime we booked a Suite, higher then junior suite ( Sky Level ) it would always include the following 

• Complimentary Specialty Restaurants* (including Chef’s Table and à la carte dining)
  • Complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package (for guests 21 years or older, or 18 and over where applicable by law)
  • Complimentary Refreshment Package (for guests under legal drinking age)  

we just noticed that they took this perk away from all Sky level guest! witch is very frustrating. We paid over 10k for this room !  All past cruises with them at this level included all those perks

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cusack75 said:

Hi Every body, 

We have been sailing with royal for many years and anytime we booked a Suite, higher then junior suite ( Sky Level ) it would always include the following 

• Complimentary Specialty Restaurants* (including Chef’s Table and à la carte dining)
  • Complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package (for guests 21 years or older, or 18 and over where applicable by law)

we just noticed that they took this perk away from all Sky level guest! witch is very frustrating. We paid over 10k for this room !  All past cruises with them at this level included all those perks

I believe you may have your Suite level designations confused. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cusack75 said:

Hi Every body, 

Alas, no.  As everyone else here has told you, that is a list of STAR class benefits.  Not Sky Class.  Evan on Anthem. 😉  (a ship you say you love and cruise often)

Than you for all the feedback ! I am wracking my brain as this.  

This is were I am getting confused, last two times on the anthem, we had suite level accommodation. It was not star Class, since we didn't have a the genie   

2018 - 5 Night Bermuda Cruise, Anthem of the Seas

2019 - 9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise

We had the Deluxe Drink Package, Specialty Restaurants and Refreshment Package was included as well for the kids. 

Thanks again for all the feedback !

7 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Thank you, that's is were I pulled it from!  I am aware of what the Star Class offers. It seem they changed everything within the past year or two  

Alas, no.  As everyone else here has told you, that is a list of STAR class benefits.  Not Sky Class.  Evan on Anthem. 😉  (a ship you say you love and cruise often)

7 hours ago, helen haywood said:

OP, is there any chance you are confusing a Royal cruise with a Celebrity cruise?  Celebrity has Sky Suites and they come with the perks you mentioned.

7 hours ago, cusack75 said:

Helen, 

That might be the case !  It's been almost 2 years since we last sailed and we only go on Celebrity & Royal ! I think you hit the nail on the head ! Thank you !!

I love a good mystery with a good solution!

1 hour ago, COCKYMARK said:

do you have to have a certain night reservation thru the cruise planner or do you just show up and show them your seapass card?

Neither (you can't book in the planner, yet), you book shows once on board, but this may vary by ship and show.