Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

17 hours ago, matt1 said:

^ ^ ^

I can’t even begin to tell you how many hours of videos I’ve watched 😳 on YouTube of run-throughs and extended tours of the Anthem of the Seas, some of them as recent as when she was doing the British Isles this summer. 😁

I totally get this. I have a cruise booked on Odyssey for next May and I think I have probably already watched every single full ship tour out there (a couple of them twice)! DH says there's no longer any point in going because there's nothing new left to discover. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Any updates on what’s going on aboard Anthem of the Seas? 🤔 Did anyone happen to see the Cruise Compass for today posted on FB?

Really do appreciate 👍 all of those with social media connections relaying the information here to CC. 

3 hours ago, matt1 said:

Any updates on what’s going on aboard Anthem of the Seas? 🤔 Did anyone happen to see the Cruise Compass for today posted on FB?

Really do appreciate 👍 all of those with social media connections relaying the information here to CC. 

I'm still waiting for it to be posted. It was also mentioned that the ship has been elevated to color yellow on the CDC Cruise Ship Status. https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/cruise/cruise-ship-color-status.html

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ryukin88 said:

I'm still waiting for it to be posted. It was also mentioned that the ship has been elevated to color yellow on the CDC Cruise Ship Status. https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/cruise/cruise-ship-color-status.html

Many THANKS! Very sad, it’s first revenue cruise back in the states, and this happens. I wonder what will happen after the ship docks back in Bayonne on Sunday, and whether or not they’ll have to give it a deep-cleaning? And how that may affect the new embarking passengers? 

The door is no longer a secret everyone knows about it. I wonder how many folks on the sailing are Ill. I sail later in the month. I do not know how these cloth pieces on our wrist work, who wants a wet rag on your arm when you go to swim and then shower and have to wear it constantly does not sound comfortable to me at all

15 minutes ago, goldengirl said:

The door is no longer a secret everyone knows about it. I wonder how many folks on the sailing are Ill. I sail later in the month. I do not know how these cloth pieces on our wrist work, who wants a wet rag on your arm when you go to swim and then shower and have to wear it constantly does not sound comfortable to me at all

Wore the material band on 2 recent cruises. 1st cruise had them put on right wrist, mistake, ends hanging down were getting into my food. Some folks cut ends off. 2nd cruise put on left wrist & no problem. So light would forget I even had it on. Dried quickly.