Anthem of the Seas AMA - November 14th Set Sail!

Hi everyone! I am once again going to be doing an Ask Me Anything throughout my cruise starting Sunday November 14th. If anyone has any particular questions please let me know and I will try my best to answer them. I also will be posting the cruise compass daily. Thanks ❤️ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for doing this.  We have Anthem booked end of Dec.  I've been following some of the UK sailings and am wondering

• if any of the following are running now that Anthem is in the US:  Escape room, The Gift show, rollerblading in Sea Plex
  • Are they charging for iFly and North Star on sea days?
  • Who is the entertainer at Schooner bar?  Is the person any good?

Have a wonderful cruise!

Sailing her for NYE.

-is UDP available for purchase once on board?

-which additional shows will they have aside from WWRY and Spectra's?

-is there a jazz band playing anywhere?

- how full is ship sailing at?

TY so much for doing this!

6 hours ago, pippy32388 said:

Hi everyone! I am once again going to be doing an Ask Me Anything throughout my cruise starting Sunday November 14th. If anyone has any particular questions please let me know and I will try my best to answer them. I also will be posting the cruise compass daily. Thanks ❤️ 

I was hoping someone was doing that for the cruise that left today.  I will also be on the cruise that departs on the 14th.

11 minutes ago, gerig said:

I was hoping someone was doing that for the cruise that left today.  I will also be on the cruise that departs on the 14th.

me too I just booked today and have scheduled two covid tests.

It will be interesting to see how Northstar works with no precruise reservations and if standby line is okay.  Same with shows.  I have seen all of them any times.  hope the buffet at night is open.

This is my first cruise since Nov 2019 and got great rated for forward deck 11 oceanview.

Never been to Coco Cay.  

23 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

hope the buffet at night is open.

8 minutes ago, sixbirches said:

I know lots of us will be wondering whether Windjammer will be open in the evening. We have missed that as an option on our recent cruises, but understand the reasons. Hopefully it will be back. 

Today's Cruise Compass is showing that WJ is open for dinner (6 to 8:30).

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 3

On 11/8/2021 at 10:50 PM, Oceansaway17 said:

me too I just booked today and have scheduled two covid tests.

It will be interesting to see how Northstar works with no precruise reservations and if standby line is okay.  Same with shows.  I have seen all of them any times.  hope the buffet at night is open.

This is my first cruise since Nov 2019 and got great rated for forward deck 11 oceanview.

Never been to Coco Cay.  

If you want a free slot on North Star then I would recommend booking early on the day on the app (8am) otherwise the spots will fill up fast.

Edited by PJL1973

1 hour ago, PJL1973 said:

If you want a free slot on North Star then I would recommend booking early on the day on the app (8am) otherwise the spots will fill up fast.

yes I know but having done Anthem twice and Ovation once, I did many walkup standbys.

Hoping for this coming week I can do walkup for N Star as well as shows because I do not get on the ship until 3:15.     

3 hours ago, oddly excitered said:

Anyone know the cruise director?

What about the house band?

Wondering this too.  On the current cruise compass posted in the other thread, there is an entry that says "Entertainment Today with your cruise director Mark" (I think it says Mark...it's a bit blurry.  Don't know any last name. 

• Like 1

I don’t remember seeing this posted on the RCI forum before, but if anyone knows the cost of the North Star Extended Experience on Anthem of the Seas, and if they allow either multiple trips or have a standby line? 🤔👍😁