Silly suite question

pete1681

3 minutes ago, pete1681 said:

First time in a sky suite and we loved it, there are nice leather key card holders and a nice leather folder, are they ours to take? Thanks 

The key card holder yes not sure what the leather folder is. We got a nice Nate B. bag and the card holders last month.

Edited by lovrccl

47 minutes ago, pete1681 said:

First time in a sky suite and we loved it, there are nice leather key card holders and a nice leather folder, are they ours to take? Thanks 

My husband was wondering the same thing about the leather folder. We didn't keep the folder but wanted to!

Edited by CruisinNole

We brought ours home in August from the Equinox.

OP how do you like the Retreat?  Our first SS was on our August cruise and we now have the Apex booked in 2023 and the Edge 2 times in 2024 all in Sky Suites. We will never do anything less than a Sky Suite going forward.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marieps said:

We got a leather picture folio on Connie last week that was clearly swag.  Free hats too.  Is that the leather folder to which you refer?

No, this is a folder with note paper & pen that sits by the phone.  I think those on the 1st sailing of each ship got some extra swag.

Our Retreat Host had the gray leather folder  that she was using.   It was a rather worn.  She said that it was give to her free for her job but  would cost $225 to replace it.  I offered exchanging the one from our room and she declined.   She said guests that take them are charged.  Don’t know about the little note pad as we don’t see any use for it and don’t need the folder as we have plenty that we got from vendors, seminars and etc. that we been getting rid of.  

You  may won’t to check to verify if you really want one.

My wife purchased the lighted vanity mirror that use to be in the cabins for $25.   They had a little area at the time that sold merchandise that was in the room like the robes, and etc..  it is all new in a box.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• 2 years later...
On 11/18/2021 at 5:18 PM, jelayne said:

The card holder is your to take however I thin the leather folder is its note paper & pen remains with the cabin

I have no room in my suitcase after taking all the towels!

Elvis