Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

interesting. Didn’t have that problem on Mardi Gras or panorama. I did notice the lady on one side of me had a peeling card but the lady on the other side of me didn’t.

On our Miracle cruises had to replace the cards twice due to peeling. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

On our Miracle cruises had to replace the cards twice due to peeling. 

It’s shocking that mine still works.

My luck will run out eventually so I’m going to get it replaced tonight or tomorrow.

E941F816-1686-4329-B6AA-70A26DB04CBD.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to have to get a new S&S card eventually. I’m surprised mine is still working it’s been peeling all week. Getting worse and worse each day. 

It’s probably all platinum. I hear it makes the chocolate taste terrible also. 😉

• Like 2

At the first comedy show. I was sitting at the bar. I could tell the lady next to me was looking for someone. It’s obvious she isn’t watching the show she’s scanning the crowd. Finally 43 minutes into the show she finds who she is looking for.

In the second comedy show again I was at the bar. This guy was kind of blocking my view so I moved over one seat where there was a nice gap between people.

6F5CA70E-7A98-4BA2-B4E9-5FCD3A7657E8.thumb.jpeg.3af7728aa78af462e129de4e7d954516.jpeg

To the left of me there are four guys together and only three seats. One of them comes over and asks me to move over so they can sit together. 

I explained to him why I had picked that seat over the one next to me. And I did get there 10-15 minutes before the show to pick a seat.
They didn’t. Eventually a second seat opened up to the right of me and two of the four went over there to sit together. It’s my movie theater argument. Are you there to talk or to watch a show? 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t really loved any of my dinners in the MDR. I don’t think I want to go back. I was able To get a peek at the paper fun times because they had it out early again. I found 6pm was a good time for me and it was available at JiJi’s so I booked it again.

89797378-F7D7-4B1D-8C3F-9E5DAF5875F3.thumb.jpeg.32f36b29b08489fe1624767e5eff6216.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7