Proof of vaccine- Do we upload it?

I'm doing check-in for my upcoming cruise. Is there somewhere we are supposed to upload proof of vaccination? Or do they just confirm at check in? Not sure if I'm missing something.  Also, when it comes time, what about test results? Do they get uploaded somewhere? Or are they also just presented at check in?

52 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

You can upload your vaccine card (front/back) via the app.  But you still need to bring the card and show it at check-in.

No upload (at this time) of the test results.  Print and bring a copy of the results to show at check-in.

Is it necessary to upload your vaccine card via the app??  Can't I just bring the card (I know that is required)  I'm not exactly tech savvy.  Do I have to have the app on my phone?   

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Is it necessary to upload your vaccine card via the app??  Can't I just bring the card (I know that is required)  I'm not exactly tech savvy.  Do I have to have the app on my phone?   

No, it is not required to upload the vaccine card.

No, you don't have to have the app, but it does make it easier.  You will need to check in via the website, print copies of documents (SetSail pass, test results, etc), do the muster on the stateroom TV, ask for menus, etc.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Thanks for the reply. I must be being dumb. I've scoured the app. I see the health information where it talks about vaccines, but I just can't seem to find the place to actually upload it.

I've talked to people who can't do it on I phone apps. 

26 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

I have logged out and back in, several times actually, area to upload vaccination does not appear.  They can just scan it at the port tomorrow.

Sherri🙂

The ability to upload varies by ship and sometimes user - not all may be able to do it yet.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, naturelovergirl said:

I'm confused when it says "Final Dose"

What if you have had two shots and a booster?

Do you put the date of the second shot or the date of the most recent booster?

Thanks!

The date of the second shot.  As stated in multiple post, Royal Caribbean considers the date of your 2nd dose as your final vaccination date.  The booster is not currently required, just the two doses of Phizer / Modero or the single dose of J&J.  

• Like 2

We uploaded our cards the day before our cruise.   At the Galveston port they only looked at our cards.  No one looked at the back.  Keep your cards and tests out with passport.  We never used our phone app during embarkation.  BUT we did use the app during the cruise a lot.