Bill Miller

41 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Comparing Sens and Habs stats? 

🏆 Yep this thread is that BAD!

Translation for or our American friends;

Comparing Lions and Jaguar stats, or Orioles and Diamondback stats.  🤢

Edited by DirtyDawg

7 hours ago, Pinboy said:

LOL--- Ok, what's more fun and stimulating than reading this thread ?

Whether XYZ should spend $$ on laundry , Why didn't Celebrity answer the phone , Where's my " whatever " credit, What should we do in " wherever " , and MY favorite ----Who's On etc, etc  ???

There's even a divorce lawyer who's contributing valuable ( $$$$ ) time entertaining readers.

( Please, no need to remind me for the 48th time --- If you don't like it , blah, blah, blah ). 

Personally, I find it amusing how many saints there seems to be on this thread. Did they all really live such a "prim & proper" life growing up or are they just in denial?

I'm not defending these yahoos, and the crusty old man 😄 in me is glad to hear that social media companies are taking steps to demonetize their videos but what I saw on their video was a bunch of young people acting like the immature idiots they are.

Personally, I thank my lucky stars that social media and smartphones weren't a thing when I was young because some of the stuff we did at that age would have gone viral too.

4 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

Personally, I thank my lucky stars that social media and smartphones weren't a thing when I was young because some of the stuff we did at that age would have gone viral too.

I think there’s unusual talent involved to get 2 million views on multiple posts and videos. They may be idiots but they’re mastering social media. 
My cat only has 1,000 Twitter followers. 

• Haha 1