Royal's ships 2023/24

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Can any of you guys tell me what ship is booked in to Darwin Sat 18th April 2026, it says Vista (new build) there is info when you click on the name, but not enough for me to work out what it is.

Previous port before Darwin is Airlie Beach - QLD ports had a bit more info there, including the MMSI number

Edited by arxcards
Previous port, not next port

Also likely to be a match for this entry in Sydney:

Unnamed Vessel 9-APR-2026 06:30 (THU) 9-APR-2026 18:00 (THU) WHITE BAY CRUISE TERMINAL WSS OCEANIA CRUISES S DE RL

1 minute ago, resordanis said:

What ships here Chilli?

It’s looking like Anthem in Sydney and Voyager in Brisbane for the 25-26 season .

But there’s a couple of Radiance class in Alaska in 2025   ,which one could turn up ??? . That’s a bit of a long shot there though,Cheryl.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It’s looking like Anthem in Sydney and Voyager in Brisbane for the 25-26 season .

But there’s a couple of Radiance class in Alaska in 2025   ,which one could turn up ??? . That’s a bit of a long shot there though,Cheryl.

That will make a nice change, can we assume Voyager through Singapore and Anthem via the Pacific?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

That will make a nice change, can we assume Voyager through Singapore and Anthem via the Pacific?

We are talking late 2025, but if Voyager is coming via Europe they will need to have resumed cruising through the Red Sea for Singapore to be included. I wonder if they will announce a plan B itinerary or a ship shuffle from the get-go.

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

We are talking late 2025, but if Voyager is coming via Europe they will need to have resumed cruising through the Red Sea for Singapore to be included. I wonder if they will announce a plan B itinerary or a ship shuffle from the get-go.

Geoff, If the Red Sea is still a no go, could they run it via South Africa directly to Brisbane, as an alternative (maybe non rev)?

26 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

Geoff, If the Red Sea is still a no go, could they run it via South Africa directly to Brisbane, as an alternative (maybe non rev)?

Voyager from leaving Rome to Brisbane has 6 weeks unaccounted for . So maybe around Africa?

2 hours ago, arxcards said:

Should have been more specific and said Asia...or that way.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

I think that would be Plan B for sure Michael. I just wonder if that plan B will become Plan A when they announce the Brisbane season. The relocation would be harder to sell, but they don't have to spend a year wondering if they have to make late changes.

Dec 7th would remain for Darwin, then onto Brisbane. The key to the puzzle would be a booking in Freo, but there is nothing there for now. An exotic itinerary with possible inclusions of Cape Town - Durban or Port Louis - Male - Singapore - Darwin - Brisbane itinerary could still be possible.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Should have been more specific and said Asia...or that way.

I thought you may be hoping for a Singapore to Brisbane repo cruise. Hopefully everyone starts to see eye to eye and that is still possible.

3 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Putting a Radiance Ship on Brisbane 25/26 would make more sense. It could even do a lap or 2 of Oz. 

Aren't 2 Radiance class ships still not allocated to a region after the AK season?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Putting a Radiance Ship on Brisbane 25/26 would make more sense. It could even do a lap or 2 of Oz. 

That would rule out bringing a couple of ships through the Suez Canal.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

Aren't 2 Radiance class ships still not allocated to a region after the AK season?

I think one was going to Tampa and the other Galveston/ New Orleans. That could change easily.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

That would rule out bringing a couple of ships through the Suez Canal.

Wish we could get a Radiance class ship, but Voyager will be ok. Definitely no to Anthem for me. Wait and see I guess!

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Does anyone know why Brilliance and Serenade are going to Yorkeys Knob and not Cairns?

They were originally on the Cairns list. 

Brilliance is done in QLD, and I don't know why she was at Yorkeys on her previous call. Perhaps it costs more money to dock.

I don't know why Serenade isn't docking either. It has shown as being docked on the tracking sites, but has been showing as Yorkeys on the QLD ports pages for some months now. I can't recall if she was initially booked to dock or not. Extreme tides would be the only physical restriction.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, springaussie said:

Does anyone know why Brilliance and Serenade are going to Yorkeys Knob and not Cairns?

They were originally on the Cairns list. 

The only reason I could think is the tide ?  They can get big tidal movements around there.

Or Royal is just to tight .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

@springaussie

Im looking at Ovation’s repo after next season. Apparently after Singapore it does a 5 night to Hong Kong. Have you seen any details of that cruise and where it stops?

This is all I can find is this 

Apr 16 - Apr 21: Singapore to Hong Kong

Apr 21 - Apr 26: Hong Kong > Naha > Keelung > Hong Kong

Apr 26 - May 01: Hong Kong to Tianjin

•  

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

This is all I can find is this 

Apr 16 - Apr 21: Singapore to Hong Kong

Apr 21 - Apr 26: Hong Kong > Naha > Keelung > Hong Kong

Apr 26 - May 01: Hong Kong to Tianjin

•  

I suppose it will be released soon with our season.