Only In Canada, You Say? Pity...

Fouremco

@albertamom's recent post got me thinking that most cruising Canucks have sailed in Canadian waters, perhaps as part of an Alaskan cruise or a Canada/New England cruise, as well as TAs/TPs that have Canadian port calls. Consequently, most of us have photos that are distinctly Canadian. With the cruise industry being what it is today, I thought that it might lift all of our spirits to share some cruising Canadiana. To kick things off, I'm contributing a couple of photos, one from each coast. While one is a photo that could possibly taken on any cruise line, I think that HAL's poutine bar may be quite unique. 

DSC_0566_edited-1.thumb.jpeg.3f8c2584616356e71379ce98eac65bec.jpeg

IMG_1173.thumb.jpeg.c46951f9e9ee685b5bfc849416f6b548.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

@albertamom's recent post got me thinking that most cruising Canucks have sailed in Canadian waters, perhaps as part of an Alaskan cruise or a Canada/New England cruise, as well as TAs/TPs that have Canadian port calls. Consequently, most of us have photos that are distinctly Canadian. With the cruise industry being what it is today, I thought that it might lift all of our spirits to share some cruising Canadiana. To kick things off, I'm contributing a couple of photos, one from each coast. While one is a photo that could possibly taken on any cruise line, I think that HAL's poutine bar may be quite unique. 

DSC_0566_edited-1.thumb.jpeg.3f8c2584616356e71379ce98eac65bec.jpeg

IMG_1173.thumb.jpeg.c46951f9e9ee685b5bfc849416f6b548.jpeg

I love it!!!  Great idea!  Unfortunately I don’t have anything to contribute, but will eagerly follow along! 😃🇨🇦

• Like 1