HAL email survey received

Djb4CC

3 hours ago, travelbug615 said:

I received it as well.  Live in TN.  I have 3 cruises currently booked. I wonder if that had a factor in my getting the survey?

Also have 3 HAL cruises booked, no survey here.

Oops, 4 cruises booked and no survey.

Edited by Cruising-along

I got the survey also in Missouri. I do have a cruise booked for April. Do not want the booster.  My family got covid after receiving our vaccine. So I have antibodies. We did a cruise in December it was ok not thrilled with masks but we wear them. 

My wife and I received the survey.  Three yeses - cruising’s best argument at this point is that the ships are a relatively safe bubble where everyone has maximum protection and is committed to safe conduct. I’ll personally have no qualms about taking the second booster when/if it’s authorized; I’ll do whatever it takes to navigate this world safely.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, beef8066 said:

I got the survey also in Missouri. I do have a cruise booked for April. Do not want the booster.  My family got covid after receiving our vaccine. So I have antibodies. We did a cruise in December it was ok not thrilled with masks but we wear them. 

Didn’t you bring any of your own, or do you just mean in general ?  

Edited by Florida_gal_50

Vax'd & Boosted (7/21),  Got the Boost #1 the day it was authorized. Starting to look for Boost #2 being that it has been 6 months now since Boost #1. Also get the Influenza, Tetanus, Pneumococcal, Shingles vaccines. 

One thing we do not want is for some nasty little bug to bring us down now that we can start to enjoy our retirement & cruising.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dmcfad2 said:

Apparently, from reading these comments, I answered with an unpopular response. Yes, no and no. I wonder how many boosters we are going to need to keep cruising? 

My answer is “as many as it takes.”  Is it really a revelation that viruses mutate and adapt over time?  COVID vaccine boosters are in our future, as ubiquitous as the annual flu shot.  

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, dmcfad2 said:

Apparently, from reading these comments, I answered with an unpopular response. Yes, no and no. I wonder how many boosters we are going to need to keep cruising? 

I get a Flu shot every year as they update that virus so having an annual Covid Vax is fine with me if it keeps me from getting very sick.  It would be nice if they could be in one shot or at least we could get them at the same visit.

• Like 4