NCL Email Address, Guest Relations

cusematt4

Hi,

I was told I need to followup to NCL with an email for receipts regarding a coivd-related trip issue and frustrations.

I contacted guest relations through the form on the NCL website and was told to followup to the email with receipts.  When I clicked reply, it says donotreplyguestrelation@ncl.com

Does anyone know if the guestrelations@ncl.com email address is active and would work, or if not, does anyone else know how I can properly reply to the email to send guest relations and escalated customer care a letter and receipts?

Thank you.

@cusematt4

I have the following in a file on my computer.   I don't know if they will still work as they are quite old.

vicepresidentguestservices@ncl.com   Mr. Jonathan Rose 

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

If the ones below don't work check the names from an NCL website and work out the email address using the method of the ones below.

Primary Contact
Vivian Ewart
Vice President, Passenger Services
7665 Corporate Center Dr.
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive
Andy Stuart
President and Chief Operating Officer
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@cusematt4

I have the following in a file on my computer.   I don't know if they will still work as they are quite old.

vicepresidentguestservices@ncl.com   Mr. Jonathan Rose 

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

If the ones below don't work check the names from an NCL website and work out the email address using the method of the ones below.

Primary Contact
Vivian Ewart
Vice President, Passenger Services
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Chief Executive
Andy Stuart
President and Chief Operating Officer
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4000

astuart@ncl.com

Andy Sturat retired from NCL December 31, 2020    Not sure about Vivian.  I would try Katty Byrd (kbyrd@ncl.com).

3 hours ago, cusematt4 said:

Hi,

I was told I need to followup to NCL with an email for receipts regarding a coivd-related trip issue and frustrations.

I contacted guest relations through the form on the NCL website and was told to followup to the email with receipts.  When I clicked reply, it says donotreplyguestrelation@ncl.com

Does anyone know if the guestrelations@ncl.com email address is active and would work, or if not, does anyone else know how I can properly reply to the email to send guest relations and escalated customer care a letter and receipts?

Thank you.

I don't know what's current, but I have sent receipts to guestrelations@ncl.com in the past. 

Please do NOT email princess cruises with your NCL receipts. 

Folks like Andy Stuart and Vivian Ewart are long gone. And emails going to external facing email accounts for executives goes to a call center who may not be able to help you with your receipts. 

• 1 year later...

I went to NCL site leadership team. A chat message popped up if I had any questions. I told them and they fixed my issue with 5 minutes. I was having an issue where I did not see my points from a previous cruise. I hope this helps

6 hours ago, steelfan65 said:

I went to NCL site leadership team. A chat message popped up if I had any questions. I told them and they fixed my issue with 5 minutes. I was having an issue where I did not see my points from a previous cruise. I hope this helps

Do you think this would be an appropriate site to send kudos for jobs well done / above and beyond? We've had such excellent service on our last few cruises that we feel are not done justice with the Hero Cards and follow-up surveys via email. 

Can you share the site please? 

Warmest, Amy

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, avoncastlecruisers said:

Does anyone have up to date eamil addresses for the directors of NCL. I would love to send an email to them but of course they keep these things very close to their chests so that we can't. 

Be aware that any emails sent to the public-facing email addresses of the company get routed directly to a guest service call center for disposition. David Herrera never sees the thousands of emails sent to his public email address weekly. The call center will disposition and reply, using responses pre-approved, on behalf of their executive. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Lol. Be aware that any emails sent to the public-facing email addresses of the company get routed directly to a guest service call center for disposition. David Herrera never sees the thousands of emails sent to his public email address weekly. The call center will disposition and reply, using responses pre-approved, on behalf of their executive. 

Most companies that care about customer service and are focused on customer satisfaction do not behave this way. You know that because you've been told it before by this community over and again. Yet, for some reason repeatedly choose too drum up the old call center ... Pre approved response...mantra. so sad. Oh well.

Edited by luv2kroooz

17 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

Most companies that care about customer service and are focused on customer satisfaction do not behave this way. You know that because you've been told it before by this community over and again. Yet, for some reason repeatedly choose too drum up the old call center ... Pre approved response...mantra. so sad. Oh well.

Do you have an estimate of how many emails are sent to the directors of NCL on a daily basis?

Or, how many hours they would spend responding?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

I’m not sure I follow your point here, but I agree with BirdTravels here.  Top executives of publicly traded companies generally do not directly see or respond to emails from customers.  They are sorted through by staff and directed to the proper part of the company to respond.  It has to be that way.  I worked for a large company.  Many of my colleagues (pretty far below the C Suite) had an admin “triage” the emails.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

I’m not sure I follow your point here, but I agree with BirdTravels here.  Top executives of publicly traded companies generally do not directly see or respond to emails from customers.  They are sorted through by staff and directed to the proper part of the company to respond.  It has to be that way.  I worked for a large company.  Many of my colleagues (pretty far below the C Suite) had an admin “triage” the emails.  

You are free to agree with incorrect, inaccurate information.

Just now, RocketMan275 said:

You do realize that most executives don't have time to deal with the deluge of petty emails sent to them?

I only speak to my direct experience. None of my issues have ever been routed to a "guest service call center", the primary purpose of which would be answering phone calls.  We are now off topic. You are also free to believe incorrect, inaccurate information.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

You are free to agree with incorrect, inaccurate information.

11 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

I only speak to my direct experience. None of my issues have ever been routed to a "guest service call center", the primary purpose of which would be answering phone calls.  We are now off topic. You are also free to believe incorrect, inaccurate information.

And I’m speaking from personal experience as well.  As has been mentioned, executives of large companies get thousands of emails a day.  They are sorted through by staff.  You may get a response from someone speaking on behalf of that executive, but chances are that the actual executive never saw it, much less personally drafted the response.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, luv2kroooz said:

I would be surprised if the responding email address was 'guest service call center' but that doesn't mean it didn't come from the functional equivalent.  The email address can be anything they want it to be.  Just like the email address for the president isn't Joe.Biden@white.house.com.  

• Haha 1

I have actually received direct email from Katy Byrd, with a copy and instructions to an assistant to call me to work out details.  On another matter, I was also contacted directly by the same above-mentioned assistant with respect to resolution.

But I also got the canned gatekeeper response recently, no further communication when trying to get beyond that point. 

So hard to say who reads the incoming mail - and how it is routed.  I've also sent in complimentary emails at various times - got a thank you (and OBC) once, crickets the others.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, BirdTravels said:

And emails going to external facing email accounts for executives goes to a call center who may not be able to help you with your receipts. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Be aware that any emails sent to the public-facing email addresses of the company get routed directly to a guest service call center for disposition

absolutely not true.

David Herrera never sees the thousands of emails sent to his public email address weekly.

possibly true, although i doubt that there are “thousands.” more likely, dozens, or perhaps even fewer.

top executives do indeed sort through their own customer email or receive a summary of the top complaints. i used to get emails forwarded to me from my CEO on a regular basis asking for follow up on customer complaints submitted through the exec’s public-facing email. i can’t say with any certainty whether david herrera reads all his email or responds, but i can say with certainty that he reads some of it and receives summaries of important issues that are currently making their way through the guest satisfaction resolution process. 

The call center will disposition and reply, using responses pre-approved, on behalf of their executive. 

no, that’s not the case for executive complaints. somebody, most likely in the miami corporate office, will reply. and that reply will be specifically in response to the unique nature of the customer concern.

when you  initiate an online chat for common queries, that is indeed handled by a contact center, as are routine email inquiries. 

i have spent most of my adult life working in support of contact centers on both the provider and client side of the business (for fortune 100 companies) and what the bird posits is not now nor has it ever been true. even less so for today’s progressive customer-focused companies, many of which care passionately about customer feedback.

what is true is that you will most likely not get a response from an exec (although that is not unheard of). but the idea that worker bees far removed from the executive office will respond to executive escalations and provide problem resolution is a fantastic notion… as in the realm of fantasy.

1 hour ago, luv2kroooz said:

Most companies that care about customer service and are focused on customer satisfaction do not behave this way. You know that because you've been told it before by this community over and again.

absolutely true.

the bird also likes to remind us (although not necessarily in this thread) that these are “minimum wage” call center workers. and this, also, is not true. the US contact center workers are NCL employees and receive pay far in excess of minimum wage, along with full benefits. offshore contact center workers receive far less than the US prevailing minimum wage. that’s the primary reason the jobs are outsourced!

1 minute ago, UKstages said:

the bird also likes to remind us (although not necessarily in this thread) that these are “minimum wage” call center workers

Yes, it used to be "offshore, minimum wage". I guess NCLs "offshore office" has been abandoned. 🤔🤔