Location upgrade

Mikel1733

I  requested a price adjustment  via chat and received that adjustment to current pricing which I very much appreciate.  Our reservation now states we have a "Location Upgrade" which shows a value of $29.  I don't understand what this is?  

• Like 1

I check my cabins frequently. Marked No Upgrade. Means nothing anymore 

they moved me , without notice from a BD to a BD on  a different deck no price difference 

just noticed changes in app & Personalizer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dog said:

I check my cabins frequently. Marked No Upgrade. Means nothing anymore 

they moved me , without notice from a BD to a BD on  a different deck no price difference 

just noticed changes in app & Personalizer. 

I hope you like the cabin they moved you to! 

Where do you find your cabin number in the app? I've never seen it.

5 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I hope you like the cabin they moved you to! 

Where do you find your cabin number in the app? I've never seen it.

Cabin number on first page as you log in. 
I may cancel it. Still considering. 

1 minute ago, dog said:

Cabin number on first page as you log in. 
I may cancel it. Still considering. 

I'm not seeing that. I see my lovely profile pic and the countdown info with all the items below for ocean ready, ocean view, etc. But not the cabin number. Oh well. I check that in personalizer fairly often. I'll be really annoyed if they move me this time, since I've got a really nice cabin and have it marked no upgrade.

Just now, Sea Hag said:

I'm not seeing that. I see my lovely profile pic and the countdown info with all the items below for ocean ready, ocean view, etc. But not the cabin number. Oh well. I check that in personalizer fairly often. I'll be really annoyed if they move me this time, since I've got a really nice cabin and have it marked no upgrade.

Click on your profile pic. Takes you to front page shows ship cabin number

2 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Click on your photo upper left side.

Your journeys on left.

You should see cabin number middle of the page.  Right above the travel checklist.

Edited by PacnGoNow

7 minutes ago, dog said:

Click on your profile pic. Takes you to front page shows ship cabin number

6 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Click on your photo upper left side.

Your journeys on left.

You should see cabin number middle of the page.  Right above the travel checklist.

Gotcha! Found it, and thanks. 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IJustWantToGo36 said:

How do you decline the "UPGRADE?"

Tell agent when you book.
They have now changed my cabin on the last three cruises I have booked. 
it does not seem to matter anymore. which cabin I chose or that I requested no upgrade

They are moving most that I’ve heard of due to sectioni g off cabins for isolation purposes 

On 1/26/2022 at 3:00 PM, wowzz said:

You have to "tick" the no upgrade box when you book. Otherwise you cannot easily decline any upgrade.

I booked at princess.com and there is no such box to tick.

Today I discovered I was "upgraded" to a balcony at a busy noisy place which is right across from the panoramic lifts. I had been in a balcony near  the stern which I had carefully chosen because it is quiet, no hall traffic, and a gentle rocking motion back there to help one sleep.

I wasted several hours in Live Chat and on the telephone to get my original balcony booking back. No one could find a place to mark my booking as no upgrade. I guess I will have to try and call again tomorrow and see if I can find someone that knows how to do that.

8 hours ago, brisalta said:

I booked at princess.com and there is no such box to tick.

Today I discovered I was "upgraded" to a balcony at a busy noisy place which is right across from the panoramic lifts. I had been in a balcony near  the stern which I had carefully chosen because it is quiet, no hall traffic, and a gentle rocking motion back there to help one sleep.

I wasted several hours in Live Chat and on the telephone to get my original balcony booking back. No one could find a place to mark my booking as no upgrade. I guess I will have to try and call again tomorrow and see if I can find someone that knows how to do that.

Call first thing this morning, when they open.  They may have needed your room for quarantine too.  
Meanwhile, look at the ship and see if there are alternatives you would be happy with, that available in case you can’t get your old one back.

Good luck.

12 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Call first thing this morning, when they open.  They may have needed your room for quarantine too.  
Meanwhile, look at the ship and see if there are alternatives you would be happy with, that available in case you can’t get your old one back.

Good luck.

From what you stated I can only assume you did not read what I typed.

13 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Good luck.

Wasn’t sure IF you did get your original cabin back or not?  Or, IF you were trying to get them to mark NO UPGRADE on your booking?

Just trying to help. 
Sorry…