LIVE on Reflection 29 January 2022. Have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, countess5 said:

You may not be eating in the specialty restaurants, but would you be able to comment on how busy they have been. Anyone having issues getting a reservation? 

Thank you

Cheers! 

They aren’t really sharing that information as to how full any of the specialties are and I haven’t been in one to see one in personThey aren’t really sharing that information as to how full any of the specialties are and I haven’t been in one to see one in person

On 1/29/2022 at 5:09 PM, cruisestitch said:

Our exec officers

A2D9C96A-AB56-44C2-AA64-C8E83EF193E9.jpeg

That is soooooo cool to see again.   They haven't been publishing the In The Spotlight for quite awhile.    On our last cruise you had to go down about 10 layers on the TV and then right clicks to view each of the  Spotlighted Officers and Staff.

Was this in the Today on boarding.?

1 hour ago, iluvthe-c said:

Have they had any laundry specials during the cruise?  Do they do anything special for B2B passengers?  Will be in an OV or Balcony room (waiting on my Move Up bid).  No upper status.  

From one who has done B2B cruises you get no special laundry. What ever your tier status is, is what you get. 

Cheers! 

58 minutes ago, countess5 said:

From one who has done B2B cruises you get no special laundry. What ever your tier status is, is what you get. 

Cheers! 

And from someone who rarely does anything but B2B and longer series of cruises, periodically (actually, rarely) there will be a coupon for a single bag of laundry given to B2B passengers.  We've seen them distributed at B2B meetings.  Since our loyalty level gives us unlimited free laundry I've given the rare coupon to someone else.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

That is soooooo cool to see again.   They haven't been publishing the In The Spotlight for quite awhile.    On our last cruise you had to go down about 10 layers on the TV and then right clicks to view each of the  Spotlighted Officers and Staff.

Was this in the Today on boarding.?

Yes it was

11 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

And from someone who rarely does anything but B2B and longer series of cruises, periodically (actually, rarely) there will be a coupon for a single bag of laundry given to B2B passengers.  We've seen them distributed at B2B meetings.  Since our loyalty level gives us unlimited free laundry I've given the rare coupon to someone else.

I guess they always leave us out, never was offered a discount. We jut get a bag free per Elite status. I’ll have to watch for it this time. 😀

Cheers! 

14 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

3 hours ago, countess5 said:

I guess they always leave us out, never was offered a discount. We jut get a bag free per Elite status. I’ll have to watch for it this time. 😀

Cheers! 

We got a coupon for a bag of laundry on our B2B on the Summit last November.

• Like 1

Just now, Ken the cruiser said:

If I might ask, how long was each leg?

4 and 5 nights -- we are also Elite so between the coupon and our benefits, we could have had 6 bags (3 each) for essentially a 9 night cruise.   I think I may have had used 1 bag.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TickledBlue said:

4 and 5 nights -- we are also Elite so between the coupon and our benefits, we could have had 6 bags (3 each) for essentially a 9 night cruise.   I think I may have had used 1 bag.

The reason I asked was because before the pandemic and before we were Elite, we got a coupon for a free bag of laundry on a B2B from our C1 cabin concierge (after we specifically asked about it), but they were 11 day and 10 day cruises.

18 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

The reason I asked was because before the pandemic and before we were Elite, we got a coupon for a free bag of laundry on a B2B from our C1 cabin concierge (after we specifically asked about it), but they were 11 day and 10 day cruises.

This was Nov. 2021 and we were in Aqua class, if that had anything to do with it...

• Like 1

FYI - - Captain's Club benefits including laundry, Gelato, etc. are loaded into your Sea Pass Card so paper coupons have been eliminated.  Therefore, you have to know what CC's benefits are available for your CC status. This was true as of last week on the Reflection.

2 minutes ago, sptrout said:

FYI - - Captain's Club benefits including laundry, Gelato, etc. are loaded into your Sea Pass Card so paper coupons have been eliminated.  Therefore, you have to know what CC's benefits are available for your CC status. This was true as of last week on the Reflection.

This is true but usually there's a letter in your cabin at the start of the cruise on what your CC benefits are.

Just now, TickledBlue said:

This is true but usually there's a letter in your cabin at the start of the cruise on what your CC benefits are.

There was no letter in our SS1 cabin and I almost forgot about CC's benefits. Remembered just in time to get one bag of laundry done (we could have had two bags, but my wife passed). Missed out on he gelato, but we had tons of food anyway.

Maybe those of you who are interested in knowing about back to back laundry, whether it exists today or existed in the past, could be interested in having a thread devoted to that. Right now the only people seeing this are people who are looking at this reflection cruise report, a very limited audience.

• Like 3