EARLY COFFEE ON THE EDGE

3red7s

We have been on The Edge several times but do not drink coffee.  Our friends are coming this time with us & love their VERY EARLY morning coffee.  Other than room service, or waiting until the buffet opens, is there anywhere on the ship were coffee is readily available?  Stay warm & thank you!!

35 minutes ago, 3red7s said:

We have been on The Edge several times but do not drink coffee.  Our friends are coming this time with us & love their VERY EARLY morning coffee.  Other than room service, or waiting until the buffet opens, is there anywhere on the ship were coffee is readily available?  Stay warm & thank you!!

I am an early riser too and always hit Cafe al Baccio at 6:30 AM and there is usually a line there.  People are on the ship from different time zones and some might have been up for hours.  If you are in a suite there is always the Nespresso machine in The Retreat too.

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

I am an early riser too and always hit Cafe al Baccio at 6:30 AM and there is usually a line there.  People are on the ship from different time zones and some might have been up for hours.  If you are in a suite there is always the Nespresso machine in The Retreat too.

wow....i never thought of that...but it make sense

Cafe al Bacio and Cafe al Bacio Segundo opens at 6:30

Ocean View Cafe opens at 6:30

If I recall the hot water and coffee in Ocean View Cafe are available 24 hours a day.   I usually bring along a french press and grab hot water from Ocean View and brew my own if up really early.

On recent cruises on Silhouette and Millennium there were Hot Water Tea machines in the SS and above.   In the Penthouse there was a Nescafe machine. 

Edited by Jim_Iain