Can we exchange our elite bar for coffee cards?

envy4u

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes, but no cards - credits loaded to your shipboard account and redeemable using the Medallion.

And unused credits do not carry over to your next cruise unlike the cards that were used on multiple cruises until all the punches were done.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, capriccio said:

And unused credits do not carry over to your next cruise unlike the cards that were used on multiple cruises until all the punches were done.

They will carry over on a back to back cruise.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, envy4u said:

Can one person buy it on-board and just drink the brewed coffee and the other just use the specialty coffee?

Yes. The person who purchases the coffee package on their account is entitled to receive the brewed coffee and hot teas at no charge. They're not supposed to share them. They can share the beverages purchased with punches.

2 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

Good to know that this is still possible. Coming up in April is our first cruise as Elite, and we're both coffee drinkers. What's the best way to do the swap, and how long does it take to happen?

When you get to your cabin, call room service and tell them that you want to hand in your bar setup for coffee cards. They will pickup the bar setup and your coffee cards should be applied to your medallion in a couple hours. That is how it worked for us in January. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Loverofdogs said:

When you get to your cabin, call room service and tell them that you want to hand in your bar setup for coffee cards. They will pickup the bar setup and your coffee cards should be applied to your medallion in a couple hours. That is how it worked for us in January. 

the "app" can't do this at this time as far as I know, and I've never tried it.  Maybe one of the "experts" here on CC can write the code and give it to Princess as a 'goodwill gesture' - that would then eliminate the physical aspect of delivering the mini-bar setup and then retrieving same, meanwhile loading the coffee package on the account pre-cruise

nah ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loverofdogs said:

Thanks! I'll do that. 😃

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

the "app" can't do this at this time as far as I know, and I've never tried it.  Maybe one of the "experts" here on CC can write the code and give it to Princess as a 'goodwill gesture' - that would then eliminate the physical aspect of delivering the mini-bar setup and then retrieving same, meanwhile loading the coffee package on the account pre-cruise

nah ...

I agree with the "nah." That would make way too much sense if they did it that way.