white medallions?

spunks

3 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have also seen others report that white is given to suite guests...

I did receive the wrong colored medallion on my October cruise...but it was blue, not white and I was in a suite.  Took it to the Pursers' desk and they plastered a sticker over mine.  LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

White for inaugural year, the Sea Witch is your captain circle level

pictured-Elite(black) Platinum (gray) 

F3B46192-1381-41D7-B169-EEF38538E163.jpeg

Ours just arrived yesterday for the 2/18 cruise and they look just like the picture.  I got it about the black Sea Witch but was amused by the white background.  This will be our second cruise with the Medallion with the first being on the CB when it was just being introduced.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

It’s for the season.

Thank you.  That’s awesome because all of my medallions are black.  I really would like one of each color but they started the medallions after I was already Elite.  I have the bracelet so it’s nice to wear as an accessory. I want to start ordering the artwork medallions too.  

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you.  That’s awesome because all of my medallions are black.  I really would like one of each color but they started the medallions after I was already Elite.  I have the bracelet so it’s nice to wear as an accessory. I want to start ordering the artwork medallions too.  

link to the artwork medallions ? - non-app ?

8 minutes ago, voljeep said:

what kind of 'artwork medallions' are there ? - is it just a sticker you buy and attach to your 'normal medallion?

I remember that there were different flags.  I had ordered one but canceled my order due to the possibility of receiving a white medallion for my Discovery Princess cruise.  I tried to go into the medallion app and look to see what was available but since I’ve already placed my order I was unable to do so. I think I had to pay five dollars extra plus shipping charges to order the flag medallion.  I thought it would be really cute to wear with my bracelet on the Fourth of July.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, voljeep said:

what kind of 'artwork medallions' are there ? - is it just a sticker you buy and attach to your 'normal medallion?

There are a ton of art choices. In the medallion class app when you go to order the medallions there are some general choices like "pets" or "astrological sign" or "ship crest"  with a single picture representing it. The first time I though that was the only option, but actually if you select it, then there are a bunch more options. The medallions that we ordered don't feel a sticker, there is some texture and it seems to have some laser engraving, like our name and cruise details.

I wish I would have known about this option on our first Medallion cruise. For this one we both chose the Emerald's ship crest. It looks fantastic!

IMG_9729.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Do you think the Discovery Princess will have the special medallion?  What would you guess?  

Only a guess but since they did it on Enchanted then would guess yes…in less than 6 weeks we’ll have a definitive answer. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2022 at 5:41 PM, Astro Flyer said:

The white inaugural season medallion wasn’t used on Sky in Fall 2019 so it began on Enchanted after their pause in cruising.

You should have seen my peering across my office to see if I could tell what color my Sky  January 2020 medallion is. 🙄 

• 1 year later...