The Daily for Sunday 02/13/2022

richwmn

1 hour ago, irishjim said:

Sorry  Roy I  meant  to  say  how  can I  POST  to  this  board.

Jim.

• Like 4

Just now, irishjim said:

Sorry  Roy I  meant  to  say  how  can I  POST  to  this  board.

Jim.

Still not following.  You did just post to this board.

Roy

• Like 4

Got home late Saturday. Had a great visit in Florida. Did some grocery shopping after church this morning. Very busy with last minute ”tailgate” party shoppers. 😆 I need to unpack and do laundry. 
And then I’ll need to read yesterday’s before I read today’s Daily. 😉

Edited by dobiemom
  • Like 17

55 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

I had the same experience.  My Mother's friend told her that I "must be pregnant" because I was only 18 and getting married.  We also waited 5 years before our first child was born. 

We waited 6 years, lol!  I was barely 20! 

• Like 12

So we went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings before the crowds. I tried to take pictures. Of course Craig had his book. 

99BE0DAE-7AF8-4B2D-A2FD-18437E923FEE.thumb.jpeg.63fac9d6274b4c71d948d3fb23e76744.jpeg

61CB0618-6D7C-460C-9493-85CBF7A5E213.thumb.jpeg.8bdb808747d211824b262912c60c67b3.jpeg

Then we came home and I tried to get pictures of the two dogs together. 

E8D43F9A-220A-4C56-9DF5-B9985608C3A9.thumb.jpeg.8fa2ddf58dcb25dbf88f162325d83656.jpeg

And then I tried to get all four together. 

C9C77635-349E-4407-9A22-12F0F1DA900F.thumb.jpeg.b84c4a848a77e12392a3607d5e5f58b1.jpeg

So that’s my afternoon everyone!

• Like 26

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Not sure what you're asking.  How to post what?

Roy

Roy I  just  need  to  know  how put  a  post on  too  the  daily  boards

Jim.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Hi Jim.  Do you mean a picture?  Because you are already posting to the daily.  🙂

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Roy  I  can  post pictures and  quote posts and use  the like  buttons but I  have  forgotten

how to  post  again. When  people  post to  the  boards there cruise  critic names show  who 

is  posting  and  that  is  what I  want to  be  able  to  do.

Jim.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, irishjim said:

Roy  I  can  post pictures and  quote posts and use  the like  buttons but I  have  forgotten

how to  post  again. When  people  post to  the  boards there cruise  critic names show  who 

Jim.

I think the problem may be with your display.  This is what I see from your last post:

Capture.JPG.038e6dc201483f0290cfdb1d16a6e29b.JPG

Roy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Susan.

We were first ones in at 7pm.

The Spanish tend to eat later 

Graham.

That's for sure!  lol

And your dinner beats my dinner tonight!  Probably beats all our dinners tonight.  

It's nice to see such a happily married couple enjoying their lives together.  Keep up the good work!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

So we went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings before the crowds. I tried to take pictures. Of course Craig had his book. 

99BE0DAE-7AF8-4B2D-A2FD-18437E923FEE.thumb.jpeg.63fac9d6274b4c71d948d3fb23e76744.jpeg

61CB0618-6D7C-460C-9493-85CBF7A5E213.thumb.jpeg.8bdb808747d211824b262912c60c67b3.jpeg

E8D43F9A-220A-4C56-9DF5-B9985608C3A9.thumb.jpeg.8fa2ddf58dcb25dbf88f162325d83656.jpeg

C9C77635-349E-4407-9A22-12F0F1DA900F.thumb.jpeg.b84c4a848a77e12392a3607d5e5f58b1.jpeg

I was awww-ing over the granddaughters then I saw the way poor Blue was rearing back at the "puppy".  Sure looked scared!  And in the last photo they're not taking their eyes off each other.  Hilarious!  BTW, the girls are very sweet.❤️

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Are you trying to start a new thread?  If so, you go to the HAL boards main page and at the top of the thread titles, is a blue button "Start New Topic".   I hope this helps.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Do you mean to post without quoting someone?  Look to the top right of your screen.  (See arrow below.)

83FAE38D-F4F3-42E5-92B3-690586488AD3.thumb.jpeg.3c16f82643cc94b55d4c425e5984cffb.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

It looks to me like the puppy is starting to adapt!  Woo Hoo 🙂 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I think the problem may be with your display.  This is what I see from your last post:

Capture.JPG.038e6dc201483f0290cfdb1d16a6e29b.JPG

Roy

54 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Are you trying to start a new thread?  If so, you go to the HAL boards main page and at the top of the thread titles, is a blue button "Start New Topic".   I hope this helps.

53 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Maybe Jim needs a refresher course on the blue bubble names.

I think we’ve got it covered!  Jim will be giving *us* pointers soon.  😂

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ger_77 said:

thank you  for your  reply. I  do  not want  to  start a  new  tread. I want to  do what  you just did

by posting but I  cant  remember how to  do  that any  more. If  everyone else can post to  the

board why am I  not  able to.

Thank  you for any help.

JIM.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, irishjim said:

thank you  for your  reply. I  do  not want  to  start a  new  tread. I want to  do what  you just did

by posting but I  cant  remember how to  do  that any  more. If  everyone else can post to  the

board why am I  not  able to.

Thank  you for any help.

JIM.

If I understand you correctly, you either want to quote someone, or multiqoute several posts.

If quoting one post, just click the quote and what you want to quote will appear in the dialog space.  Then write what you want to say under the post you are quoting.  It is easier to see, if you don't write in the body of the post being quoted.

If you want to multiqoute, then click on the plus + sign in the quote box in all the posts you want to quote.  A check mark will replace the plus sign.  There will be a box to the right that says x number of quotes.  Go to the reply to a post box at the bottom of the page, and open it.  Then click on the box to the right and the posts will appear.  You can then comment in the area between each post to the post above.  For easier reading, I put a blank line before and after my comments.

I hope this answers your question.

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

If I understand you correctly, you either want to quote someone, or multiqoute several posts.

If quoting one post, just click the quote and what you want to quote will appear in the dialog space.  Then write what you want to say under the post you are quoting.  It is easier to see, if you don't write in the body of the post being quoted.

If you want to multiqoute, then click on the plus + sign in the quote box in all the posts you want to quote.  There will be a box to the right that says x number of quotes.  Go to the reply to a post box at the bottom of the page, and open it.  Then click on the box to the right and the posts will appear.  You can then comment in the area between each post to the post above.  For easier reading, I put a blank line before and after my comments.

I hope this answers your question.

Lenda

How  did  you post this  to  the  board

• Like 3

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if @irishjim may be having a stroke or something.  If not, I'd suggest sitting down with someone in the physical realm (perhaps at a library) and looking over your shoulder at what you are seeing.  I'm thinking this is getting a bit spooky.

Roy

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I may be wrong, but I think @irishjimwants to know how to post to a thread without quoting.

Jim, scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page, and it will say "Reply to this topic".  Start your typing within that area, and then hit "submit reply".  I've noticed Jim always quotes, I think he wants to know how to post without quoting.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, irishjim said:

Jim.

Roy sorry for  getting this  question all screwed up. I want to  post to  the  board nops now

not  not  going  to  quotes I   hope this  is a  little  clearer now. Fingers  crossed.

From dumb Irish Jim.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

I may be wrong, but I think @irishjimwants to know how to post to a thread without quoting.

Jim, scroll down to nearly the bottom of the page, and it will say "Reply to this topic".  Start your typing within that area, and then hit "submit reply".  I've noticed Jim always quotes, I think he wants to know how to post without quoting.

That  Is just what I want do  so  thank you  so  much for  understanding what I  meant.

The  joys of  being an  83  yr old Irishman.

Jim.

• Like 7