Proof of Booster

LothCat

We're leaving on March 7 out of Jacksonville so the new 3 day testing if boosted rule will be in force.  My husband and I are both vaccinated and boosted but instead of stickers on our vaccine cards (like the first shots), the date and pertinent info was handwritten.  Are we the only ones who don't have a sticker like both the previous shots?  Scheduling 3 days out is easier for us but I don't want to get to the port just to be turned away because we tested a day too soon and they don't like our handwritten booster confirmations.

Did others get a handwritten booster on their vaccine cards?   It shows type of vaccine and an id number and where the booster was administered but I don't want to miss my cruise just because my pharmacy was out of stickers that day.

• Like 2

Glad to hear this!  Husband and I both have stickers for the original vaccinations so we assumed it might be an issue.  Its our first cruise back and we really need a dose of vitamin sea!  We've managed to stress out about nearly everything but honestly, I've found answers to just about everything on this board.  

Thanks everyone!  We really appreciate it!

My wife's card for the original vaccine doses is all handwritten because the first one she received with the stickers was in her shortened name that she normally goes by instead of the name on our travel documents.  We cruised in September and January without any questions about it.

19 hours ago, LothCat said:

We're leaving on March 7 out of Jacksonville so the new 3 day testing if boosted rule will be in force.  My husband and I are both vaccinated and boosted but instead of stickers on our vaccine cards (like the first shots), the date and pertinent info was handwritten.  Are we the only ones who don't have a sticker like both the previous shots?  Scheduling 3 days out is easier for us but I don't want to get to the port just to be turned away because we tested a day too soon and they don't like our handwritten booster confirmations.

Did others get a handwritten booster on their vaccine cards?   It shows type of vaccine and an id number and where the booster was administered but I don't want to miss my cruise just because my pharmacy was out of stickers that day.

My state health department allows you to go online and view/print your vaccination status and doses given. I printed it out as a back up to my handwritten card.  Maybe look into if your state does this? 

13 hours ago, ToddlerMom2016 said:

Mine are handwritten and I also have the digital vaccine card that shows all three. 

Same here.  No problem showing them.  Also interesting is that our cruise director announced at each of our 3 ports (Grand Turk, Princess Cay and Amber Cove) that we must bring proof of vaccination at each port, and that that taking a picture of our vaccination cards would suffice.  BTW - we were never asked for proof of vaccination at any of the ports.

Guest BasicSailor
10 minutes ago, pe4all said:

Same here.  No problem showing them.  Also interesting is that our cruise director announced at each of our 3 ports (Grand Turk, Princess Cay and Amber Cove) that we must bring proof of vaccination at each port, and that that taking a picture of our vaccination cards would suffice.  BTW - we were never asked for proof of vaccination at any of the ports.

Better that you had it though, you never know when another break out will start.