Tell me your favorite specialty restaurant on Symphony!

We had UDP last week on symphony. We went to all the restaurants. Wonderland was our least favorite along with the Italian restaurant. Hooked was ok to us but we live in Florida and my husband brings home fresh fish and seafood all the time so I am sure that’s why we found it ok. Hypachi and 150 are always good, we enjoy chops too. We usually get the 3 night package but did UD and was very spoiled

• 10 months later...
On 2/26/2022 at 12:44 PM, Cruisebride2006 said:

Sailing Symphony in July so please give me all the details on your favorite specialty restaurant. Looking to book 2 or 3. 

Definitely 150. Hooked was terrible. We live in south Florida and have a fishing charter so obviously we eat fresh caught fish all the time. Wouldn’t go back to hooked if it was free. That bad. 

Izumi Hibachi was good. Fun atmosphere, very tender steak, flavorful fried rice (they use lots of garlic butter)

150 Central Park has the best "high end" food and a classy atmosphere.

Wojderland was a unique and interesting experience if you're an adventurous eater.

Hooked has great service and lots of seafood option. All lobster options are included (whole Maine lobster as well as the warm water lobster tails).

I wouldn't waste a specialty night at Jamie's. It was good, but you can get pasta that's just as good in the windjammer at the custom pasta bar.

I also wouldn't waste one at Chops. It's a good restaurant but nothing special. If you can only pick 3, this one wouldn't make the list for me, but if you have the UDP, then you should try it of course.