Edocs and luggage tags

mbddisney

I see on the website and app that my edocs are available but when I go to click on it, it does not open.  I am scheduled for April 9 and wondering if it is a time issue on celebrity's side as to when they can be printed.  Thank you

We could not print luggage tags and it was almost 2 weeks before cruise.  I called Celebrity and they said there was an issue due to slight change in flights(not sure how that would affect luggage tags) but they emailed me the travel docs and luggage tags and then shortly after that I saw that I then could have printed normally from site as well.

I would suggest giving them a call just in case there is an issue on their end.

3 hours ago, mbddisney said:

I see on the website and app that my edocs are available but when I go to click on it, it does not open.  I am scheduled for April 9 and wondering if it is a time issue on celebrity's side as to when they can be printed.  Thank you

I have the same issue. We sail April 2 when I click on link for edocs nothing!

• Like 1

I would call - once I called they "fixed a slight issue" and problem was solved.  I had been checking and trying to print and it was becoming a chore. That need-to-do item is off my list.

There was a need to call for me since no luggage tags were "pending" just a week or so before.  I was able to print everything else.  Did not want to arrive without luggage tags!

Has anyone else noticed that the View and Print E-Documents are  not greyed out and teal color today for ALL RESERVATIONS,   even some 2 years out .    Looks like their fix of the current cruises have escalated to all reservations.

While they are no longer greyed out they go into a Javascript loop when you click it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Has anyone else noticed that the View and Print E-Documents are  not greyed out and teal color today for ALL RESERVATIONS,   even some 2 years out .    Looks like their fix of the current cruises have escalated to all reservations.

While they are no longer greyed out they go into a Javascript loop when you click it. 

Yes that is what I am seeing but not seeing luggage tags pending emailed celebrity they said we should see it by March 9 but thinking it has nothing to

do with cruise dates.

if anyone gets it to work or gets some answers please pass it along!! Thanks in advance 

I got a very nicely worded email from Celebrity after sending them some feedback.  They basically said, sorry, not sorry.  No more mailed luggage tags.

Do you think I should cancel my cruise?   😁

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes I see the same😲

2 minutes ago, jwlane said:

Save a tree.  No need to print eDocs.

Some paper comes from renewable sources.

Do you make sure your computer is powered by solar and wind as well as the websites you visit? 🙂

• Haha 3

May be a a glitch in their web site.  I don't sail until May 6 and it already has our edocs ready to print.  This has NEVER happened before.  We have done 30 cruises but since edocs never had them ready this early.  Call and see what's going on if you need to.