Rogueperson's **Live** Enchantment of the Seas 3/5/2022

15 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Wow this is horrible! Im so sorry you had to hear those things AND had to deal with interacial issues! Disgusting.

The interracial issues is a more or less not a big deal.  On the plus side, everyone notices us (maybe that's not a plus), but the negative is a minor irritant that we overlook easily because we are able to have the relationship we have despite those prejudices and we will win every time because our relationship endures and flourishes despite them.  We use that to move forward from it.  Hence, why i don't feel the need to mention it at all usually.

However, given what you've just read, I just felt i needed to address it all here.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

The interracial issues is a more or less not a big deal.  On the plus side, everyone notices us (maybe that's not a plus), but the negative is a minor irritant that we overlook easily because we are able to have the relationship we have despite those prejudices and we will win every time because our relationship endures and flourishes despite them.  We use that to move forward from it.  Hence, why i don't feel the need to mention it at all usually.

However, given what you've just read, I just felt i needed to address it all here.

Good for you having such a great attitude 👏👏💚

18 minutes ago, robnmac said:

It always amazes me how some people are so clueless.  Sorry you had to hear their ignorance.  That’s exactly why I don’t like sharing a table with anyone I don’t know.

Part of the reason for cruising is to meet new people.  I was half and half with eating with my wife, or joining others.  You takes your chances, and sometimes you get burned...hard.  But that doesn't mean I should just shut down everyone.

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 2

On 3/8/2022 at 2:21 AM, Coralc said:

For future cruises, they will give you free Bonine at guest services, and it is also available from the dispenser down in front of medical. You can also buy a big bottle of generic meclizine from Amazon to keep in your suitcase, in case of future need. :classic_smile:

I know before Covid I used to get a free ones at guest services. Do they still have it free there? 

3 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

I know before Covid I used to get a free ones at guest services. Do they still have it free there? 

I don't see why they wouldn't? But we bought a big bottle on Amazon, and just keep it in the toiletries case. It avoids the line at guest services. :classic_smile:

Edited by Coralc

13 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

i did go down to medical, but i didn't see anything there to get Bonine.  In fact, the clinic was closed.  They actually had limited operating hours, though I'm sure an emergency would open them up.

Just now, Rogueperson said:

i did go down to medical, but i didn't see anything there to get Bonine.  In fact, the clinic was closed.  They actually had limited operating hours, though I'm sure an emergency would open them up.

Serenade OTS. They had a little machine dispensing little 2 packs of Bonine, aspirin, and some other things. But maybe they don't have them anymore. 

1 minute ago, Coralc said:

Serenade OTS. They had a little machine dispensing little 2 packs of Bonine, aspirin, and some other things. But maybe they don't have them anymore. 

I remember seeing that somewhere.  Maybe it was Navigator I saw the machine.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

I never checked at Guest Services.  I got my wife Bonine from the shop when I didn't find the machine.

8 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

I promised I this a couple days ago.  I actually made a post, and it disappeared, but it needs to be made.  I do not want to make posts like this during a live  cruise thread, but at the same time, I'm not going to remain quiet.

So this morning, my wife sleeps in and does not join me for breakfast.  I go to the MDR and get seated at a large table with about 6 other people.  Older couples.

General conversation occurs and it leads to the ventriloquist the night before (see earlier post).  The old ladies remarked how much they enjoyed it.  This was a warning sign i failed to notice.

I tell them that I felt it was the most racist thing i've ever seen on a cruise ship before.  There was no joke with Asian themed dummy other than he was Asian.  No reaction or comment.

Conversation led to schools.  One lady said her kid did not get into Johns Hopkins with a 4.5 gpa in high school because "the quota was met" and they had to give it to "less deserving people", but its okay, because her daughter went elsewhere, and became a teacher.  I say nothing.

Another lady starts on high schools and how they're not prepared for the challenges of today's students.  I mentioned that my county, Montgomery County, Maryland, has a consortium system where after middle school, they have a choice of high schools to choose from that suits their strengths.  This lady then says that her son lives in that county and that it doesn't work before high school.  She says that her grandson could not get a decent teacher because they had to hire all these "DAMN ESOL teachers to deal with "all the kids from the poor neighborhoods" I didn't mention that MY OWN STEP DAUGHTER WENT TO THAT SCHOOL AND EXCELLED and those "poor neighborhoods" IS MY COMMUNITY.  This is the same school that the current principal won an award for best administrator in my county in a county that EXCELS at education and ranks nationally time in and time again!  And for the record, there weren't that many "damn Esol teachers", there was 1 or 2, back to school night, I know.  Maybe your grandkid is stupid.  Nope, said none of this.  Let it go.

And then another lady chimes in saying she helps her daughter grades papers and that its atrocious how they're not learning.  She adds "I can tell the race of the student just by looking at the paper.  The Orientals, now those papers are almost always great and well done" SHE THEN POINTS TO ME AND SAYS "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....." AND THEN SHE GOES OFF WITH "THE JEWS.... ***************"  The stars I'm adding in, is when my vision is totally clouded with red and nothing is coming through to me anymore.

At this point, I pull a polite Eric Cartmen exit of "Screw you guys, i'm going home".  It came out more like "I need to go...".  Had my wife been with us, we probably would have been banned by Royal Caribbean as she would have started swinging.

This is by far THE WORST conversation i've ever been a party to.  The worst thing about this, is that this was not an isolated incident.  This was the only incident I can put into words that were this clear.  There's always this look we get because we're an interacial couple.  Or something like that.  the tone, the sly remarks.  This trip had a lot more of this than usual.  Its not worth mentioning for the most part.  But this...THIS...

Don't get me wrong, we still had a great cruise and we love this itinerary, and we do not fault Royal Caribbean here. 

But yeah....there you have it.

I have no words.

Wait, yes I do.

This was despicable. I would not have hung around. My eggs would have come back up.

• Like 1

I went back and looked at the ventriloquist dummy, because I hadn't noticed it the first time. I don't really care for ventriloquists. Wow. That is kind of an insensitive stage act in this day and age. :classic_rolleyes: 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

Part of the reason for cruising is to meet new people.  I was half and half with eating with my wife, or joining others.  You takes your chances, and sometimes you get burned...hard.  But that doesn't mean I should just shut down everyone.

Sorry you had to witness and endure such awful behaviour. 

In past times we've enjoyed the company of some marvellous dinner table companions, many we are still in touch with on fb, but we've also had a few stinkers, mainly at breakfast in the MDR.

Edited by sgmn

16 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

I promised I this a couple days ago.  I actually made a post, and it disappeared, but it needs to be made.  I do not want to make posts like this during a live  cruise thread, but at the same time, I'm not going to remain quiet.

So this morning, my wife sleeps in and does not join me for breakfast.  I go to the MDR and get seated at a large table with about 6 other people.  Older couples.

General conversation occurs and it leads to the ventriloquist the night before (see earlier post).  The old ladies remarked how much they enjoyed it.  This was a warning sign i failed to notice.

I tell them that I felt it was the most racist thing i've ever seen on a cruise ship before.  There was no joke with Asian themed dummy other than he was Asian.  No reaction or comment.

Conversation led to schools.  One lady said her kid did not get into Johns Hopkins with a 4.5 gpa in high school because "the quota was met" and they had to give it to "less deserving people", but its okay, because her daughter went elsewhere, and became a teacher.  I say nothing.

Another lady starts on high schools and how they're not prepared for the challenges of today's students.  I mentioned that my county, Montgomery County, Maryland, has a consortium system where after middle school, they have a choice of high schools to choose from that suits their strengths.  This lady then says that her son lives in that county and that it doesn't work before high school.  She says that her grandson could not get a decent teacher because they had to hire all these "DAMN ESOL teachers to deal with "all the kids from the poor neighborhoods" I didn't mention that MY OWN STEP DAUGHTER WENT TO THAT SCHOOL AND EXCELLED and those "poor neighborhoods" IS MY COMMUNITY.  This is the same school that the current principal won an award for best administrator in my county in a county that EXCELS at education and ranks nationally time in and time again!  And for the record, there weren't that many "damn Esol teachers", there was 1 or 2, back to school night, I know.  Maybe your grandkid is stupid.  Nope, said none of this.  Let it go.

And then another lady chimes in saying she helps her daughter grades papers and that its atrocious how they're not learning.  She adds "I can tell the race of the student just by looking at the paper.  The Orientals, now those papers are almost always great and well done" SHE THEN POINTS TO ME AND SAYS "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....." AND THEN SHE GOES OFF WITH "THE JEWS.... ***************"  The stars I'm adding in, is when my vision is totally clouded with red and nothing is coming through to me anymore.

At this point, I pull a polite Eric Cartmen exit of "Screw you guys, i'm going home".  It came out more like "I need to go...".  Had my wife been with us, we probably would have been banned by Royal Caribbean as she would have started swinging.

This is by far THE WORST conversation i've ever been a party to.  The worst thing about this, is that this was not an isolated incident.  This was the only incident I can put into words that were this clear.  There's always this look we get because we're an interacial couple.  Or something like that.  the tone, the sly remarks.  This trip had a lot more of this than usual.  Its not worth mentioning for the most part.  But this...THIS...

Don't get me wrong, we still had a great cruise and we love this itinerary, and we do not fault Royal Caribbean here. 

But yeah....there you have it.

Ugh gross, my mom was a teacher, so I can say with 99% certainty that unless her teacher daughter has worked to insulate herself in an exclusive private school, she would also be appalled at her behavior.....

i applaud you for not punching them all, but it always annoys me that I always think of the perfect things to say to those people hours later....

(I would have liked to hear your cartman impersonation though haha)

10 hours ago, Coralc said:

I don't see why they wouldn't? But we bought a big bottle on Amazon, and just keep it in the toiletries case. It avoids the line at guest services. :classic_smile:

I bought a bottle of 100 on Amazon for like $8 and when it expires, I toss it and buy a new one.  Much cheaper for the exact same thing than buying the smaller packs plus I know I have it. I take it everyday on a cruise anyway as it works best if it's already in your system when the motion starts.  It's a preventative, not a treatment perse.  These are the ones I bought.  They are currently $6.35 per bottle of 100.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FJFF2A/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Rogueperson said:

And, it happens all ways.  On one cruise about 10 years ago we were seated at dinner for 5 nights with a non-white couple.  I am Caucasian and DH is Hispanic.  This couple spent the entire time trying to bait us with politics.  We didn't bite, but just continued to be polite to them.  I wasn't going to get called a racist because I didn't agree with everything they said or how they said it.  It happens.   On other trips we've sat with people of all different backgrounds/races/nationalities who had completely different political and/or religious backgrounds than we did, but we got along great.  Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.  You don't have to agree with others but avoiding an argument makes for a much better vacation than trying to prove you are in the right. 

5 hours ago, sgmn said:

In past times we've enjoyed the company of some marvellous dinner table companions, many we are still in touch with on fb, but we've also had a few stinkers, mainly at breakfast in the MDR.

In my 25 cruises.  I've only had to request a table change once for a similar reason.  Prejudices can rear its ugly head and many times, in places you may not even realize.

2004, I was on the Celebrity Mercury on an Alaskan Cruise.  I was cruising with my mother.  We were sat at a large table of Chinese families.  My mother was an instant hit.  They loved her.  They felt her history was inspiring on how she immigrated to the US and created her own business and networks.

Me.  They pretty much talked around me like I didn't exist.  They started doing that because one of the first things they asked me was "were you born in China?"  "No, i was born here"  boom.  That shut them down.  At that moment, in their eyes, I was a second class citizen.

My mother did not even notice this.  However, when i brought it to her attention and she looked back, she was like "you're right, they never even acknowledged you".  We changed tables and never saw them again.

• Like 3

this is an unfortunate situation.

It's obvious this woman had experiences in the educational system that were very different from yours and she was very passionate about it. 

But If she couldn't find a better way to express herself without trying to discount your experiences or insult you than she should have had the courtesy to stop that line of discussion and talk about something neutral like civilized people do.

I applaud your restraint in not engaging them.

We have come across all kinds in mixed tables and have been very fortunate to not have this occur.  Many times we have had people with drastically different opinions and we all realized it and moved on.  A few times, it took a spouse to help redirect a conversation but we managed to keep it civil and actually have nice consversations about our excursions, the food, wine, entertainment, other cruises or family that were very congenial.

It's a shame that can't happen all the time.

5 minutes ago, Seamus6 said:

this is an unfortunate situation.

It's obvious this woman had experiences in the educational system that were very different from yours and she was very passionate about it. 

But If she couldn't find a better way to express herself without trying to discount your experiences or insult you than she should have had the courtesy to stop that line of discussion and talk about something neutral like civilized people do.

I applaud your restraint in not engaging them.

We have come across all kinds in mixed tables and have been very fortunate to not have this occur.  Many times we have had people with drastically different opinions and we all realized it and moved on.  A few times, it took a spouse to help redirect a conversation but we managed to keep it civil and actually have nice consversations about our excursions, the food, wine, entertainment, other cruises or family that were very congenial.

It's a shame that can't happen all the time.

I'm not sure if you quite grasp my situation.  It wasn't one woman.  It was ALL of them.  All six of them and me.  It was like a clown car that kept spewing up more and more.  They could have at least given me the heads up and tag each other in, I could have seen them coming.  

So now that i have returned home from my mostly marvelous vacation.  My coffee adventures is still plaguing me.  I remembered to bring my Aeropress back to work with me.  I neglected to bring, or purchase more coffee for the office.  So I'm relegated to....Dunkin Donut's coffee.  

Final Thoughts and review.

Embarkation:

Baltimore has slipped.  At one point previously, I considered them to be the most efficient port with a record holding 10 minutes and 55 seconds time from door to ship.  Sure its understandable with covid protocols.  There is pretty much one line that processes everyone.  Unless you are Pinnacle, bought the Key, or in a Suite, you get in line.  A part of me likes this even though the result is a longer embarkation.  Sure, I'm almost Diamond Plus, but the idea that everyone is in the same boat (hah, made a pun), kind of appeals to me.

Serious props here to the MDR lunch available on embarkation day.  This was SOOOOOOOO helpful and alleviates the embarkation day stress of finding food and seating in the Windjammer or I like to call it, fighting the hordes for lunch.  This maybe a ship by ship case, and not available across all ships.  I was told they did this because Enchantment's Windjammer can only hold 600 people which is woefully inadequate in feeding everyone all at once.

The ship.  I realize that i did not drop that many photos of the interior of the ship.  I will rectify that later, but here is my review.  Enchantment is the 2nd oldest ship in the fleet followed by Grandeur.  She is the sister ship of Grandeur so her deck plan is similar.  From the outside, she looks a little worn.  I did note some rusty spots on her hull, but that's to be expected.  On the inside, she is still immaculate.  The crew constantly clean and shine everything.  There is art everywhere, and I think i noticed it a little more this time around.  They are stuck in little corners and turns.  On the stairways, in the halls.  everywhere.  It was wonderful spending 12 nights on this ship.

The food.  What did you think?  I know i posted a LOT of that.  What can I tell you I like food.  I like good food.  The one "issue" I think I have is one I've brought up before.  There's only 1 specialty restaurant.  However, after being on the enchantment for 12 nights.  This is not necessarily a bad thing.  What I found is that specialty restaurants, many times disrupt the flow of my cruise.  Here is why i say that.  I have always gotten set dining.  Dinner is 8pm every night with our wonderful waitstaff.  When you go to a specialty restaurant, you break that streak.    Do it too much, you lose out on the connection you usually get with that waitstaff and that is a crucial cruise experience.  The MDR food is decent.  I've shown you those pictures.  The specialty restaurant was good too, but the chemistry isn't there.  They don't expect you back right away, so they concentrate on giving you good service, but not personal service, which is what you get in the MDR.  Here, with 1 restaurant, we ate in the MDR 10 nights, with breaks for 1 night at Chops, which in my opinion is more than enough, and 1 night at Chef's Table.  I love knowing when dinner is.  I love knowing that Juni and Kathleen were there for us.  That's something I haven't felt in a long time.  My last two cruises were too short to develop that.  On Allure, I only ate at the MDR twice.  On Navigator...well, yeah, prison.  So, its been a while.  One of these days, I will get the UDP and compare (maybe this September?).

What i noticed that there was a lot of beef dishes, or maybe I ate a lot of beef dishes.  I also noticed that there was a slight lack of chicken dishes.  Usually its the other way around, more chicken than beef.  Of the few chicken dishes i had, they were pretty decent.  I tend to avoid fish on cruises as they usually either overcook it, or its not quite that fresh.  However, smoked salmon is usually good, but smoking preserves it, so freshness is not necessary there.  Vegetables.  Yeah, my wife gets on me about this, but here, even I noticed it.  There's kind of a lack of vegetables.  Sure, you can get a salad, but vegetables?  even i noticed that they were very sparse.  Several plates i've noticed, the vegetable is garnished on, not served as a side.  When i say garnish, 3 green beans, or 1 broccoli.

Chops.  Wonderful experience in Chops.  The steak was done blue.  I don't get that except on a cruise ship.  And they do it well.  However, for me.  It was a 1 and done kind of thing.  The menu is not that diverse that I would want to eat there again.  What made it more so for me, was the Taste of Royal lunch, where I had more or less the same dish.  For me.  Steak is steak, even a great steak from Chops.  For me, given the overabundance of beef dishes in the MDR, I didn't really need more steak from a 2nd visit with chops.  That's just me.

Chef's Table.  Love Chef's table every time.  The one thing I have an issue is that its the same menu since 2017 other than dessert.  I just looked at previous chef's table and the wine pairing is slightly different as well.  So, it gives me some sliver of hope that they are tailoring it to their own styles.  For example, I remember the Branzino had olives on Mariner, but only on Mariner.  I remember this because I HATE olives and i had to pick it out.  This time, because of advanced notice, the chef created a special World for my wife....and then we all got confused whether or not it was the special one or not because of allergies with peanuts (its got peanut butter in it normally).  Despite the same menu, we ALWAYS love this meal.  This one had 1 slight issue with the filet (see above), but it barely marred this almost perfect meal.

Availability.  Here, I'm noticing something.  They decided to open Windjammer for dinner.  I don't think this was originally planned, but something happened that allowed them to open.  Regardless, that's doesn't address the issue.  Late night dining.  There isn't any really except to pay for room service.  After Windjammer

Shipboard activities.  This is what you'd expect.  With 6 sea days, I kind of expected them to be more on the ball, considering all the things I've heard about Bobby Broughton.  Nothing really stood out here.  They had game shows and trivia for the most part.  The movies were a little light too.  The ONLY movie they offered i had kind of wanted to see, was House of Gucci and it conflicted with dinner (no, must get food!!!).  One thing they had was a big plus.  Guest Lecturer.  The topics could have been a little more enticing, but it was fun nonetheless.

Entertainment.  The shows were, for the most part.  Decent.  The vocalists that I saw were pretty good.  The production show was a production show and there was nothing special about this particular one, but it wasn't bad.  There were way less production shows than previous cruises, however, given covid restrictions, i'm not terribly upset about that.  The Juggler was fun for what he was.  The Ventriloquist.  Well, he can rot...  I've already made an official complaint on that.

Services.  Wow.  These folks are just extremely hardworking and caring.  Everywhere I looked and turned, someone was trying to make my cruise better.  Whether it be from the bartenders, waitstaff, housekeeping.  Just amazing.  I have no complaints on this area whatsoever.

Ports of call/itinerary.  PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS.  Having these 5 amazing ports going out of Baltimore is absolutely awesome.  Royal used to have a 10 night, which was the first Royal I did out of Baltimore that went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth and Labadee.  They don't anymore.  This is even better.

Excursions.  I did most of the excursions through Royal.  Before Covid, it would depend on the logistics of the excursion, but given this time around, there were 2 islands that were restricted to Cruise or "Government Sponsored" excursions to visit the island.  In reality, I did not see it being enforced. 

On Barbados, they gave you these wristbands to identify you as a cruise passenger and it appears you need to pass through a customs inspection.  Do they prevent you from leaving the terminal.  I don't know.

St. Lucia.  Same deal,  Cruise or "Government Sponsored" excursions to visit the island.  Here, I had a private excursion that was government approved.  I walked out the door of the port to find my contact with my excursion company.  Again, it doesn't seem to be very heavily enforced.

Out of all them, St. Croix's excursion was actually disappointing.  At the time i wrote it, I didn't know any better.  It was the first port of call after 3 long days at sea.  But after visiting the distillery and having a REAL lesson in rum in Barbados, the Brewery and Rum tour at St. Croix was like "see we have a facility, here, have drink"

St. Maarten.  My wife and I got engaged in St. Maarten, so us returning here always puts a smile on our faces.  Our engagement, and eventual marriage culminated from a friendship that started way back in high school in 1988.  We went our separate ways (never dated in high school) but remained steadfast friends throughout the time and eventual marriage in 2015.  So, this place will always have a special place in our hearts no matter what we do.

St. Kitts.  This was our final stop.  I loved St. Lucia for the mountainous landscapes.  I felt Barbados was a bit lackluster after seeing the awe inspiring Pitons and the surrounding mountains.  Driving on those hairpin turns up and down those mountains.  Then FLAT Barbados.  Not that there's anything wrong with it.  A juxtaposition is all.  So when we finally arrived in St. Kitts.  It was like St. Lucia and Barbados got together and had a love child.  Boom.  St. Kitts.  Flat beaches with the surrounding mountains and hills.

Disembarkation.  Is it me, or is it just getting easier to get off a ship.  In years past, we would wait in line forever get to the custom agent, he asks us the same questions (are you bringing anything in..blah blah blah, please hand in your form) go.  The ports with the facial recognition is scary you just walk by a machine and boom, you've cleared customs.  However, here, the port agent was just "passports, thank you, NEXT"  My suspicion is that due to increased data exchange, the port agent already knows who has alcohol or Tobacco to tag you with.  That's the big thing they're after i take it.

Additional note.  Diamond benefit.  Its simple.  I get 4 free drinks a day and so does my wife.  YAY!  I have NO idea how to deal with that.  Its absolutely alien to me to order drinks by itself.  Shoot, I don't even go to Starbucks that often and I get free drinks there too.  Yeah, i'm sitting on over 2000 points which translates to 10 drinks there, don't judge!!! If you're asking how I have accumulated so much and not go to starbucks that often, that's another story in its entirety.  The Pandemic actually ALLOWED me to use up those points and then I went back and accumulated more again.  Nothing illegal, just gaming the system.  I digress.  I just don't order drinks, alcohol or otherwise.  The only time I do, is when i'm eating, and my drink of choice is Iced Tea.  As you've seen, I go way above and beyond for my coffee, only because my coffee is better than anything I can buy and generally cheaper overall (unless i splurge on a pound of Jamaican blue mountain).  Wines?  I've had wine for dinner every day for a week and a half.  I've been drunk more this cruise than the last 5 years!!!  It used to be that the only time i drink enough to get drunk is Chef's Table.  So really.  Its an awesome benefit for those of you who are Diamond and have not gone on a cruise yet post pandemic.  4 free drinks a day.  Next year, for Jewel...it will be 5, if they keep this up.  I'm a little scared now.  I probably averaged over 3 a day and that was really trying.  Some days I hit 4, others maybe 2, so i'm going to cut down the middle and say 3/day.  I don't know how to order drinks.  I know there are more things I can order that are not on the menu.  I found the Mudslide.  But i just don't know.

Another note.  Having 2 devices for myself and my wife was excellent.  Its expensive, but overall, I think its worth it.  The main thing, we can stay in touch if we get separated on the ship.  This is the first time i've had two devices for me and the wife.  Before, we would just share, but i think its worth it.

So there it is.  The end of a successful adventure.  I will probably do a photo dump sometime this weekend, because people seem to like pictures.   I only added the ones that tell the live experience best without confusion.  So if a couple of duplicates occur.  I'm sorry.

Tune in next time in September where we will travel to both Bermuda and Canada.  My first b2b adventure.  Yes, wife is coming too.  I only did the solo cruises for points, and after Bermuda and Canada, I will be Diamond Plus!!!

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Like 4

Thanks from the bottom of my heart.  Our first ever cruise was on Enchantment back in Jan and she will always hold a special place in our heart.  Your feelings on a lot of the experience echo what we felt.  It was lovely to be able to follow along through your port adventures.  This itinerary is one that we would love to enjoy at some point.

Your coffee adventures kept me laughing, I admire your commitment!  As someone who doesn't drink coffee at all I give you kudos for being so serious about it.

Thanks once again for letting us sail along with you.

• Like 1

Another great review Rogue. You are exactly like DH and me when it comes to drinks. There wasn't a single day on our Harmony cruise in September that we managed to use up all of our D drinks! I guess we'll need to try harder. 😄