Haven Snacks!

Coachyo

So I stole this idea from luckyinpa in another thread.  (Hope that’s ok)
Help us make a list of snacks you have asked for or have gotten in the Haven.

Thanks, CoachYO

I’ll start with what I remember 

PBJ’s

Chocolate covered strawberries

• Like 1

You can almost ask for anything from cookies to candies to sandwiches. Just let your butler know what you like and they will be there every afternoon when you come back from port or pool deck on sea days 

1 minute ago, RocketMan275 said:

Any low carb/high protein options?

I will let you know next week I board the breakaway Sunday in 2 bedroom haven suite. I will be asking for low carb and high protein snacks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

I will let you know next week I board the breakaway Sunday in 2 bedroom haven suite. I will be asking for low carb and high protein snacks 

If that's the 6 March cruise from NOLA, we're on the same cruise.  DOS/lg balcony.

1 hour ago, Coachyo said:

So I stole this idea from luckyinpa in another thread.  (Hope that’s ok)
Help us make a list of snacks you have asked for or have gotten in the Haven.

Thanks, CoachYO

I’ll start with what I remember 

PBJ’s

Chocolate covered strawberries

i assure you every suggestion here is gonna be copy and pasted for my spreadsheet for this weekend 🙂 i tried just searching snack in the other thread but it was inadequate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, RocketMan275 said:

We can do that.  

Traveling with my wife and our 20 year old son and his GF, they have a courtyard haven suite but they don’t know it yet. It is his girlfriends first cruise ever! Think we set the bar to high lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolft927 said:

Traveling with my wife and our 20 year old son and his GF, they have a courtyard haven suite but they don’t know it yet. It is his girlfriends first cruise ever! Think we set the bar to high lol

WOW - she will be SOOO spoiled.  My first cruise was a couple decades ago and we had a porthole with an upper and lower.  Now we stay in aft Haven and someday maybe a 2 bedroom in the actual Haven area.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

i assure you every suggestion here is gonna be copy and pasted for my spreadsheet for this weekend 🙂 i tried just searching snack in the other thread but it was inadequate

I'll be wanting a copy of that snack spreadsheet!!!

• Like 1

Make sure if you get something you don't like to tell the butler right away.  Our last cruise the butler gave us a plate of pound cake.  We put Into the refrigerator. He must of thought we really enjoyed it, because the next day he dropped another plate of it.

Enjoy

• Haha 1

Just off the Joy in the Haven last week. Gave our butler a little note stating some of our favorite foods, she actually brought ALL of them throughout the week!  We received: PB&J triangles, BLT’s, pretzel rolls w/queso, potato chips, peanut M&M’s, chocolate covered strawberries, chicken tenders, & chips w/guacamole & salsa!  She also spoiled us every morning with French press of coffee and assorted danish & almond croissants!  

• Like 1

Some of our cruises we would receive 4 or more plates of snacks a day (there were three adults in the cabin).

We always request cookies every day. We all like them, and as a Type 1 diabetic, I like having them in the cabin in case my blood sugar goes low. Other favorites/requests include the cheese and crackers and sandwiches. We also request bar snack mix because we love it.

13 hours ago, wolft927 said:

This is our 30th anniversary so we're bringing our son and his wife.  This too will be their first in a suite. They're in the courtyard penthouse that connects to ours.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

This is our 30th anniversary so we're bringing our son and his wife.  This too will be their first in a suite. They're in the courtyard penthouse that connects to ours.  

That’s awesome!