Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

Thank you so much for letting us tag along on your cruise. Appreciate all the photos and info.  

Our first sailing “post” Covid was Thanksgiving week on Anthem. We really liked waiting on our cabin for departure.  But I guess it was just a matter of time before we went back to the before times. Just a pain trying to find an elevator that last day.  Especially now that my husband needs a walker/rollator.  I think I’ll add a backpack to our last morning departure routine. 

• Like 2

Adding my thanks to the others! Can't wait to board for the TA to BCN to experience her for myself! I know you love what you do and it shows by your attention to detail. We are grateful to have been able to peek through the eye of your lenses!

Edited by CruiszBug
  • Like 1

Thanks for the wonderful review 🙂 Only 64 days until we board from Barcelona. 

Just a bit worried about the single flowrider, how busy was the flowrider? The cruise compass had only a few hours a day with advanced surfing, so I am just hoping that it wasn't that busy, so we can continue practising on the flowrider 😄 

29 minutes ago, Eragon666 said:

Thanks for the wonderful review 🙂 Only 64 days until we board from Barcelona. 

Just a bit worried about the single flowrider, how busy was the flowrider? The cruise compass had only a few hours a day with advanced surfing, so I am just hoping that it wasn't that busy, so we can continue practising on the flowrider 😄 

I suspect this will depend on where she is (Europe vs. Caribbean) and each sailing.  Perhaps if long lines become common they'll add hours.  

Asia where she was originally destined has only had single flowriders so it has worked there.

Time will tell.

• Like 2