Cork Screw

debnjoe1438

Worse comes to worse, I wound up calling room service who brought me a little corkscrew. I tipped the guy and said thanks. And got him to open the bottle.

I was told the bar tenders cant, only room service .. or in Mdr. And I asked several bar tenders, all said sorry no call room service.

We used to travel with one of the door hanger items that had pockets.  Where we would have 40 or so items in "pockets" what would hang from from the closet door.  Have moved to a Bass Pro Shop type tackle box that has baggie type sleeves in a book form.  Have over 40 cruises and with either way, have always carried a corkscrew.  Have also carried a short bladed knife (2 inches or so).  Never questioned.

Don

13 hours ago, lennythenose said:

Mine with the foil cutter was confiscated in Galveston in October.

That's what I was afraid of.  I figured mine would make it to the departure port because I would put it in my checked luggage.  But, I feared that security at Carnival's terminal would seize it.  So, I have ordered the kind of opener that has the wheels to cut the foil.  Should arrive in a day or two.  It will come in handy for future cruises.

• Like 1