Motion sensor lights in room

Alabaster Cruiser

8 hours ago, PrincessLuver said:

Agree…. We have never had towel animals on the Princess cruises we have been on over 15/years….

No towel animals in 22+ years with Princess. I have only had them on Carnival.

Edited by Coral

We have always had towel animals on Princess.   Even when our kids were in a different cabin, both cabins got towel animals.   Every cruise.  
i guess it depends on the cabin steward.  

They can keep the chocolates.   Such poor quality they didn't taste like chocolate!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coral said:

No chocolates, no turn down......

You can request turn down service but the norm is 1x a day service unless you request 2x a day.

We'll be asking for service to at least prepare the bed & leave some fresh towels in the bathroom. Cleaning is unnecessary.

I still don't know if has to be requested each day or is once per cruise sufficient?

1 minute ago, MissP22 said:

I still don't know if has to be requested each day or is once per cruise sufficient?

In our experience the steward explains the new once a day service unless requested otherwise.  On the CB last month we requested only that a hard copy of the Patter be delivered each evening.  He did that and delivered new towels every night without us even requesting it.  I would ask when you meet him/her and don't think it will be a problem.

7 hours ago, CruisinFinsUp said:

We have always had towel animals on Princess.   Even when our kids were in a different cabin, both cabins got towel animals.   Every cruise.  
i guess it depends on the cabin steward.  

They can keep the chocolates.   Such poor quality they didn't taste like chocolate!

Better than the chocolate bars in the old army C-rations 🤣had to run them over with a tank just to break them to eat. 🤣

16 hours ago, PrincessLuver said:

Agree…. We have never had towel animals on the Princess cruises we have been on over 15/years….

We have 30 Princess cruises, have only seen towel animals in last couple of years.  Had them on most recent Ruby in January.