Covid Pass upload help!

ladylemondrop

35 minutes ago, louise1809 said:

To check in we are asked to provide a photo and details of our covid vaccination. My question is which one? I have had three doses, each a different manufacturer, not sure if I need to enter the first one, or last one? Am in UK. 

If I remember rightly from when I did this a few weeks ago, it asks for the date of your last vaccination so that's the information I gave.  For me that was the booster, a different manufacturer than my first 2 but I felt that was the straightest answer.

As I'd read that some people had difficulty uploading the NHS Covid Pass, instead I took a photo of my vaccination cards - one with the first 2 doses, the other with the booster - front and back.   I know they're not an official record here in the UK, and I know one side of the card shows nothing except the logos, but it's what I'd read would work.  And it did.  It wasn't verified immediately, presumably as someone has to physically look at it and check, but I was able to complete the rest of check-in and by the following morning it had been verified.

• Like 1

You only need to provide proof of your two initial doses (if yours was a two dose regimen) or your one dose (if you had J&J). Celebrity does not care about your boosters. They do not require boosters. I am boosted, but my sticker for my booster is on a separate card from my first to doses. I have only ever uploaded and shown my initial card with my first two doses on it.

• Like 1

With the (US) check in, once you provide a picture of your vaccination certificate it asks you if you need to provide additional pictures with more information.  Selecting "yes" returns you to the photo screen.  That would be a way to show each different vaccination record.  I'm guessing the UK would be the same? That may also prompt the drop down menu with the different providers to allow additional selections.  If it does not, I would agree with the suggestion to list the most recent provider.  

And yes, you can - and should - bring all of this information to show at the pier.  We have been requested on our last two US based cruises to show it anyway so you should bring it with you.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Laurab23 said:

For those of us not very computer literate can you just bring all this to the port and show it then or must it be done online?

Laura

Yes, you can just bring it to port. Everyone must have their original vaccination document with them and either their passport or birth certificate/government ID.

I would recommend hard  (paper) copies of your covid test results and boarding pass.

When we boarded on 2/14, those of us that had hard copies of all documents breezed through while those who had the information on their phones were in a much slower line while each person had to pull up the screen, show it to the agent, pull up the next screen, show it to the agent.... You get the picture.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, louise1809 said:

To check in we are asked to provide a photo and details of our covid vaccination. My question is which one? I have had three doses, each a different manufacturer, not sure if I need to enter the first one, or last one? Am in UK. 

My understanding is you will need to upload the two that give you "full vaccination status"    For me all three are on the same side of one card.  It would probably be ok to upload 1 and 2 or 1 and 3  or 2 and 3.   You can upload more than one.    They are looking for proof that you are fully vaccinated.   

• Like 1