Anyone have list/spreadsheet of Specialty Restaurants by ship?

Some cruise lines have lists of restaurants by ship that is very useful. Often hidden away in FAQ area.

Wondering if anyone has one that would show which restaurant is on which ship and if they what meals they offer, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.

And if one can use the UDP there?

Specifically trying to find this info for Liberty of the Seas.  But have another ship booked later this year.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks twangster.  I surely would hate to use searchs or the RCCL website to produce that sheet 🙂

Now I can use it to add the extra info as I find it such as B, L or D served.  Charges and if included in UDP.

But having 90% of the info in one place is VERY VERY Nice.  Thanks.

I really wish Royal would dedicate some resources to keeping their information up to date.  This spreadsheet is a great example.  Really nice, but outdated.  There are so many examples of this in their material it's sad.  When I worked, I had to regularly review a list of items, (polices, etc.).  Royal seems to miss this task.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Coralc said:

There are no breakfasts included in the UDP. :classic_smile: I don't think there are any "for a fee" breakfasts. Room service is not included. 

Johnny Rockets on Oasis class now have some chargeable items at breakfast - unsure yet if those are included with the UDP however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 3:30 AM, ukrccl_a said:

Johnny Rockets on Oasis class now have some chargeable items at breakfast - unsure yet if those are included with the UDP however.

They offer a  breakfast that is included in the "UDP". However, there are a couple of items that you can "upgrade" to and pay extra for.

• 2 weeks later...