The Daily for Tuesday 03/29/2022

richwmn

Today is National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day, Smoke and Mirrors Day, and Piano Day

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.--Bob Marley

Meal Suggestion for today - Weeknight Lazy Lasagna
Drink of the Day - Contemporary
Wine of the Day - Tasca d'Almerita 2020 Tenuta Regaleali Leone White
Destination of the Day - Bristol (Bath), England, United Kingdom

Ships With Passengers

At Sea Caribbean

Eurodam   Destination Port Everglades eta 3/30
Rotterdam   Destination Georgetown Grand C eta 3/30

At Sea Pacific

Zuiderdam   Destination San Diego, CA US eta 4/3

Cozumel, MX

Nieuw Amsterdam  

Grand Turk Island, Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos

Nieuw Statendam   10:00 - 17:00

Santa Barbara, CA US

Koningsdam  

Ships Without Passengers

At Sea Atlantic

Volendam   Destination Scheveningen NL eta 4/2

At Sea Ionian Sea

Oosterdam   Destination Augusta IT eta 3/30

Cadiz SP

Zaandam   Shipyard

Freeport, BS

Noordam   Shipyard

Long Beach CA US

Westerdam   Drifting

0329World.thumb.png.0fe22e778eccd55e38ab695e8c5433c7.png
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 12

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily Report.

I support "mom and pop" businesses.  I don't like "smoke and mirrors".  I can't play the piano but admire those that can.

Interesting quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing the recipe.

Hope the drink and wine are tasty.

We were in Bath many years ago, but not on a cruise.

Prayers for everyone.

Stay safe.

• Like 25

Thank you for the Tuesday Daily, Rich.  I'll salute Mom and Pop businesses, detest Smoke  and Mirrors, and took piano lessons many years ago but totally unsuccessful.  I think I've been to Bath on a turnaround day tour on QM2 but don't remember a lot of it.  Not sure of the Marley quote but I think there's at least a kernel of truth in it.  Lazy and Lasagna both sound nice.  My alternative is Pinnacle Caesar Salad, Petit Filet, and Baked Alaska as served in MS Zaandam's Pinnacle Grill March 29, 2017. 

dishes29.jpg

Today’s care list:

Strength for Jacqui as she mourns Marley and waits for a suitable facility for Jose
Sailingdutchy, Paulette, and aliaschief with Covid
Strength for Marshawk and DH
Tana with rough nights
StLouisCruisers Eye issue
Rosby DH in hospital
Buddy still having trouble getting food down despite slow improvement
From the rotation:
St, Louis Sal with weakening legs and panic attacks
HAL Sailor DH and Kazu DH Jose no longer able to cruise
MissG’s father hanging in for one more cruise
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Noordam in service April rather than May
5 BHB with passengers
Jose on a waiting list for a good facility
5 days for GTVCRUISER (Zuiderdam 4/3 to 4/13)
1 day for Crazy for Cats (Eurodam 3/30 to 4/10)
 Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3) and NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3),Aliaschief and Dwaliaschief (Rotterdam to 4/3),   Lady Hudson (Anthem OTS to 4/3), Overhead Fred   sassy-one (Nieuw Statendam to 4/6), and  Vict0riann(4/9) , Live4cruises and AV8rix (Koningsdam to 4/10)  at sea
Welcome home Denise despite the difficulties
Sam’s new aide on duty
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 34
  • Thanks 8

Good afternoon.

It is 46°F and cloudy here in NE England.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich and Roy for keeping the various lists up to date.

Interesting days.

I will give today's food and drink a miss.

Bristol although a big city is not a well known cruise port in England.

Prayers 🙏 for all our friends who need them.

Nice to see lots of people cruising again but Take care and stay safe.

Graham.

Screenshot_20220329_120733.jpg

Screenshot_20220329_120757.jpg

Screenshot_20220329_120831.jpg

• Like 26
  • Thanks 7

Good morning! It was not my best night with fighting a stuffed nose, zooming on decongestant’s and worst of all the pillow is to firm!😁 We dined on Pinnacle Grill styrofoam last night. I had lobster bisque, two shrimp cocktails and splurged on crab legs. I do believe they gave me a double order of crab. Finished with the flan which was in it’s proper plating.

We received notice yesterday that this week of the cruise is credited with 100% FCC which we thought was very generous in light that SIL has utilized our cabin throughout. Asking our PCC if it could be credited for one of our two weeks of cruising in Norway on Rotterdam. If not we will have to use FCC by Dec. 22.

So awaiting a knock on the door that our breakfast has arrived. Getting cabin fever but we are pretty sure we’re going to continue testing positive and will be here til Sunday. Even if I test negative I’m going to stay here with Sue.

Thanks Rich and gang.

This was our view a few minutes ago. A little swell out there for some gentle motion.

image.thumb.jpeg.f7baa722737e260d1393ce762ca01fc4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2763d2c1dfd531de3a40e12553514524.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.881588e0cbfabfb3a6725bd75d63b1ac.jpeg

• Like 31
  • Thanks 11

Good morning, everyone!

Brrrr.  It is a very frosty 14F here in northeast Ohio this morning.   They say it is going to warm up to 42F, but we shall see.  I'm heading to the pool this morning followed by the post office and then I have some work to do around the house.  Mom and Pop businesses are extremely important to a thriving economy.  Supporting Mom and Pop stores is supporting your neighbors.    Here's some facts about Mom and Pop businesses:   https://www.arrowheadgrp.com/blog/mom-and-pop-shops/

mom-and-pop-shop-9.thumb.jpg.10320a10853b645037acd3bb7bc688e0.jpg

Today's meal sounds really good, but the carbs are too high for me.   I hope others enjoy this.  This is a good way to use up small amounts of all kinds of pasta, especially broken lasagna noodles.  https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/weeknight-lazy-lasagna/

1951565354_LazyLasagna1.thumb.jpg.8f2ce213b6eda8b2da8df03ebcae9bce.jpg

This next one is kind of Hamburger Helper from scratch.  https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/095163/weeknight-lasagna-toss

2111427522_LazyLasagna2.thumb.jpg.82fc3dc10d3bf388613b03a70de3faf3.jpg

This next one uses no boil noodles.  Be sure to use plenty of sauce because no boil noodles really sop up the moisture.   https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-lazy-lasagna-254036

1660046455_LazyLasagna3.thumb.jpg.91adbc9b9b465e631a62a8802774b0c6.jpg

And this one has an even different twist.  It uses ravioli in place of the lasagna noodles and you just layer those with the sauce and cheese.   https://www.instrupix.com/3-ingredient-ravioli-bake-lazy-lasagna/

433970094_LazyLasagna4.jpg.6d4540d89601229459a5d5f3a328dcf4.jpg

Prayers for all who are in need, especially our Daily family members.  Cheers to those who are celebrating.   Wishing you all a fabulous day.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 8

Quick post of the drink of the day.  Headed to the beaches to meet up with Northern friends.

Contemporary:

Ingredients
2 parts Sauza® 901® Tequila
1/4 part Agave Nectar
2 dashes Orange Bitters
Garnish with Orange Peel

Instructions
Combine all ingredients in mixing glass. Stir well. Pour over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with orange peel.

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 7.24.14 AM.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 8

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Lovely morning, but the pollen is really bad today. One of those “it hurts to keep my eyes open” days. Not sure what I will do. The gym usually helps, but I have to drive with my eyes open. For now, it’s a quick post, then resting my eyes!

Some feline smiles….

543C4DDD-C213-4CDE-AC8E-947B01F9ADC4.jpeg.e3c69b19d24dc9a1f7d2f94ec41686aa.jpeg

3DA0A6EB-F6BC-474D-BFBB-A83E4470D909.jpeg.58e2748fa9cc26a2d729f103c6c73c3f.jpeg

336B1B0A-E265-4BCB-80AE-393837B5B4A4.jpeg.8b5df161d28583a31face88647496fc8.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Tasca d'Almerita 2020 Tenuta Regaleali Leone
Though a bit elusive, this white blend from Sicily sounds lovely. Wine Enthusiast gives it a rating of 92, and consumers give it an average of 4 out of 5. Not bad for this reasonably priced wine. I did not find a distributor outside of Europe, so you have to take a trip to enjoy it. Otherwise prices start at $10.76 plus shipping.

Distributor Notes 

Terre Siciliane Leone d'Almerita of Tasca d'Almerita was born in vineyards located in the Regaleali estate, in the province of Palermo. 

It is produced with Catarratto, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon and Traminer Aromatic grapes, harvested and selected only by hand. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 14-16 ° C for 15 days. Subsequently the wine ages in the same containers for 4 months before being bottled. 

It is characterized by a bright straw yellow color, with greenish reflections. The nose opens with a wide and varied bouquet, with hints of white peach, grapefruit, green apple and tropical fruits. On the palate it is rich, soft and pleasantly intense. 

Perfect to accompany fish, shellfish and seafood dishes, it is ideal in combination with first courses, raw fish and fried food.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 7

Good morning  to all. I will celebrate  piano day and  Mom and Pop businesses. My DB and I both took accordion  lessons as kids as a "substitute " for a piano. We shared the instrument and began a lifelong competition. A few years ago we embarrassed  ourselves playing recital  pieces from memory.Our children were dumbfounded. 

Today we will have vegetarian  chili and will save the first recipe for another day. Yesterday's visit to the doctor was a physical ordeal for Tana with the wind and cold.She will try one more antibiotic as her pneumonia  unfortunately  persists. This time the nurse will set her up on intravenous  meds.

The Bob Marley quote is interesting. We gave not been to Bath or Bristol.

Terry

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

Good morning dailyites. It’s a warm clear day today in Tallahassee but pollen is high and my allergies are acting up.  I find the Marley quote a bit cynical as my nature is to offer grace to others so minor issues go unnoticed. My DW and I both operated small businesses although mine was as a franchisee. The food and drink look good. I’ve never been to todays port so I look forward to seeing pictures. I have 50 bales of pine straw to spread so that will take up my day.

• Like 27

Good morning friends!  We were motivated to walk to the gym this morning and use the weight machines, so accomplished that.  Said all my prayers for everyone here needing them, Jen and Buddy and the people of Ukraine.  I hope the Covid cases on the ships can be slowed down, and everyone set the reset button.  I still have my eye appointment tomorrow morning but I had to call to cancel DH's.  He's not having any vision problems so he can wait for a different appointment.  It turns out he wants to be home tomorrow when our new roofing contractor comes over to repair a place near a valley that seems to have started leaking.  Hopefully that doesn't take long to do because rain is expected tomorrow night and Thursday.   Fingers crossed that repair turns out successfully.🤞

Thanks to Rich and Roy for the Daily and lists.  Thanks to Debbie for the food report today.  I love most any lasagna so this is right up my alley.  A very interesting quote, and I might like the white wine.  As for the days, don't care for smoke and mirrors, but pianos are a wonderful instrument to learn.  I have a lot of respect for Mom and Pop businesses.  When I was growing up one of my aunts/uncles bought a craftsman style home with a convenience store attached on one side (corner lot).  They sold candy, sodas, cigarettes, and snacks.  They had 10 children so were always looking for new ways to make an income.  

@grapau27looks like you have a new avatar, Graham.  Is it your church?  I like it!  Warm wishes to your lovely bride Pauline.

@aliaschiefI hope things start looking up for you and Sue soon.  And your DSIL stays healthy!

@smitty34877 I'm sorry to hear Tana is still struggling with pneumonia.  Still praying for her daily.  Also praying mightily for Jose and @kazuJacqui!  🙏

I recall a side trip to Bath one time.  It was not part of a stop at Bristol since we haven't been there before.  I believe it was a visit to England prior to leaving on a cruise to Norway from Southampton.  I will find the year, look at my Shutterfly book, and show a couple photos of Bath.

Meanwhile, have a great day everyone!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Good morning everyone. I don’t like today’s quote and don’t agree with it.

Love piano day. Sam went to Juilliard  in NYC when he was a teenager. We have my mother’s Steinway baby grand piano and grandson number 2  learned how to tune it. He took a gap year and went to Interlochen in Michigan last year to study piano. He’s now a freshman in college and studying music. He wants to become a doctor and study how music affects the brain. 
The new aide is a breath of fresh air. She is taking too good care of Sam and not letting me be as independent as he could be but that will change as she gets to know him better. She had a master’s degree in Georgia and studied business and finance but she can’t use it here in the US because we don’t recognize her degree. Back in 1998 I had a Russian lady helping my mother and she had been a doctor in Russia but again couldn’t do that here.

Have a good day everyone,

Carol

• Like 39
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.   Our trip to the almost 3 hour long movie was fun although I came home with a doozy of a migraine.  I think the no name popcorn salt must have been 50% MSG.   Two hour nap in the middle of the day and a lot of Imitrex. 

My late husband ran a Mom & Pop janitor supply house in Baltimore.  It was a family business started by his Dad and is now run by his son.  No smoke and mirrors.  I took piano lessons for years but the only thing I go out of it is an appreciation of classical music.  Marely quote is a little gloomy for me.   @dfishThanks for the lasagna recipes.  I may try the one with the Ravioli in place of the lasagna noodles.  The wine seems good but hard to find.   Never been to Bristol.

Another day of staying busy while the weather is bitter cold.  It is sunny but cold.  We are heading to Costco then taking care of my neighbor's many seedlings while they are on a trip.   I received all the books I ordered on eBay for our future SA cruise so will have plenty to keep me busy during this cold spell.  

Let's think spring!   

backlit hummer 81120.jpg

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  We were motivated to walk to the gym this morning and use the weight machines, so accomplished that.  Said all my prayers for everyone here needing them, Jen and Buddy and the people of Ukraine.  I hope the Covid cases on the ships can be slowed down, and everyone set the reset button.  I still have my eye appointment tomorrow morning but I had to call to cancel DH's.  He's not having any vision problems so he can wait for a different appointment.  It turns out he wants to be home tomorrow when our new roofing contractor comes over to repair a place near a valley that seems to have started leaking.  Hopefully that doesn't take long to do because rain is expected tomorrow night and Thursday.   Fingers crossed that repair turns out successfully.🤞

Thanks to Rich and Roy for the Daily and lists.  Thanks to Debbie for the food report today.  I love most any lasagna so this is right up my alley.  A very interesting quote, and I might like the white wine.  As for the days, don't care for smoke and mirrors, but pianos are a wonderful instrument to learn.  I have a lot of respect for Mom and Pop businesses.  When I was growing up one of my aunts/uncles bought a craftsman style home with a convenience store attached on one side (corner lot).  They sold candy, sodas, cigarettes, and snacks.  They had 10 children so were always looking for new ways to make an income.  

@grapau27looks like you have a new avatar, Graham.  Is it your church?  I like it!  Warm wishes to your lovely bride Pauline.

@aliaschiefI hope things start looking up for you and Sue soon.  And your DSIL stays healthy!

@smitty34877 I'm sorry to hear Tana is still struggling with pneumonia.  Still praying for her daily.  Also praying mightily for Jose and @kazuJacqui!  🙏

I recall a side trip to Bath one time.  It was not part of a stop at Bristol since we haven't been there before.  I believe it was a visit to England prior to leaving on a cruise to Norway from Southampton.  I will find the year, look at my Shutterfly book, and show a couple photos of Bath.

Meanwhile, have a great day everyone!

Thank you Sandi.

It is a better picture of our lovely church.

Pauline tested negative yesterday so she worked from home yesterday and today.

We have builders in  renewing the flat roof on our garage/utility/porch today and yesterday.

You have a nice cruising profile.

I was surprised to see people's signatures appear yesterday after their posts.

I never entered any on my profile but we have enjoyed 56 cruises on RCL, Princess,P&O and NCL.

I hope your eye issue is solved.

When I close my eyes the zig zag disappears.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 20

It was June 26, 2013 and we were on a little stay in London prior to a Norway cruise on Crown Princess.  We and another couple were staying near Victoria Station and could take day trips out in the countryside using bus service.  On this day I believe we first went to Salisbury to see the cathedral there, followed by a visit to Stonehenge, then we went on to Bath in late afternoon.  Arriving in Bath, as seen from my bus seat.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJM6mDZF465RSdSA1yHMrQk?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849576

The town was full of tourists, just like us.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLm_zMvSzYND6BUYS6AyiQu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849576

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKNLy3bgv0Q78toF8305YcW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849589

Well, now, doesn't that look inviting??00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLtf7ls5q2FQSOwQxH15ByR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849609

A description of the statues along the top railing.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJj9GFKQj1mrnp_N68tEgb2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849609

A

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKz6caWioZDLBqu4Lpl9zbb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849600

I wonder how deep it was?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIaku8Rx-JmSgGZTCnqTrIX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849617

After visiting the baths, we strolled through town and stopped at a store for some items we all needed.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKfzJw8ZJYTlrX_7seJp9aj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849626

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL84qmVVaQUXUv8Fckn46UH?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849639

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKOJzxpWd462EGL8oka_UoV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849643

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL-qT8YqbnQItztQtt9rmL1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849645

Back on the bus and time to head back to London.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJkF0qJxPYCE38q8TS194fb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849656

It started out a nice drive in the country, until we hit the traffic "jam".00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI1QRuMWVfeyXymRbry4S5_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849661

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLFSx8JW6fRBa-pMLSIREyr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849665

Maybe the problem was the cattle crossing.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLK7vZTfGim9wMvIelydBcP?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849667

Anyway, we enjoyed our day touring the English countryside and villages.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 10

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily report.  Sitting at the airport waiting to board the plane.  If all goes well we should be in FLL by 1:30.  Today’s meal suggestion sounds good and @dfish recipes look easy enough to try.  I did book a meal at Canaletto and am planning on lasagna unless something else gets my attention.

DH kept asking what our dinner plans were for tonight.  When I said La Bamba he thought it was a new restaurant on the Eurodam.😂. Eventually he remembered where it was.

I hope that everyone has a good day today.

• Like 30

Prayers for all on Roy's care list and for the people who perished in the huge pileup on US  81 in PA. 🙏  I have driven that road fairly often and never felt safe on it.   I had a friend who survived a huge pileup on 70 in central MD.  She was the first car that hit the jackknifed semis.   She got out and ran for her life into the woods.   She saw a young boy by a guard rail so she pulled him away from the danger.   The sudden snow squalls can be so unexpected until it is too late.   

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, mamaofami said:

Love piano day. Sam went to Juilliard  in NYC when he was a teenager. We have my mother’s Steinway baby grand piano and grandson number 2  learned how to tune it. He took a gap year and went to Interlochen in Michigan last year to study piano. He’s now a freshman in college and studying music. He wants to become a doctor and study how music affects the brain. 
The new aide is a breath of fresh air. She is taking too good care of Sam and not letting me be as independent as he could be but that will change as she gets to know him better. She had a master’s degree in Georgia and studied business and finance but she can’t use it here in the US because we don’t recognize her degree. Back in 1998 I had a Russian lady helping my mother and she had been a doctor in Russia but again couldn’t do that here.

Carol

Carol, I'm feeling positive about your new young lady aide.  May we continue to hear all good reports on her!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, mamaofami said:

Carol

I'm delighted to hear your new aide is excellent.

You certainly deserve someone who can care properly for Sam.

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

It was June 26, 2013 and we were on a little stay in London prior to a Norway cruise on Crown Princess.  We and another couple were staying near Victoria Station and could take day trips out in the countryside using bus service.  On this day I believe we first went to Salisbury to see the cathedral there, followed by a visit to Stonehenge, then we went on to Bath in late afternoon.  Arriving in Bath, as seen from my bus seat.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJM6mDZF465RSdSA1yHMrQk?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849576

The town was full of tourists, just like us.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLm_zMvSzYND6BUYS6AyiQu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849576

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKNLy3bgv0Q78toF8305YcW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849589

Well, now, doesn't that look inviting??00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLtf7ls5q2FQSOwQxH15ByR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849609

A description of the statues along the top railing.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJj9GFKQj1mrnp_N68tEgb2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849609

A

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKz6caWioZDLBqu4Lpl9zbb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849600

I wonder how deep it was?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIaku8Rx-JmSgGZTCnqTrIX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849617

After visiting the baths, we strolled through town and stopped at a store for some items we all needed.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKfzJw8ZJYTlrX_7seJp9aj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849626

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL84qmVVaQUXUv8Fckn46UH?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849639

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKOJzxpWd462EGL8oka_UoV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849643

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL-qT8YqbnQItztQtt9rmL1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849645

Back on the bus and time to head back to London.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJkF0qJxPYCE38q8TS194fb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849656

It started out a nice drive in the country, until we hit the traffic "jam".00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI1QRuMWVfeyXymRbry4S5_?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849661

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLFSx8JW6fRBa-pMLSIREyr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849665

Maybe the problem was the cattle crossing.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLK7vZTfGim9wMvIelydBcP?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1373849667

Anyway, we enjoyed our day touring the English countryside and villages.

Nice photos.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1