Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

4 hours ago, NightOne said:

I don't know how you pulled off this masterful hack LOL

Seriously, it sure as hell looks like you guys are right and I am wrong. I am still utterly shocked Royal would do this. Maybe they are figuring that the people who would want 7 day cruise will just book B2B 4/3 cruises. Again, does not make sense to me.

but

I AM CONVINCED of it now 🙂 - I was WRONG

It's not a hack or even an exploit.  

Royal published these webpages on the internet for everyone in the world to view.  No cracking, hacking, passwords or exploiting required.  You just have to know to look for them.

This is more commonly referred to as an easter egg.  Website developers and sometime software developers hide something in plain sight, just like an easter egg.  If you go looking for them, they are right there for you to find.  

Keep in mind the dates may be subject to change.  Only when Royal officially announces the Utopia schedule will we know for sure.

Edited by twangster
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, NightOne said:

2 or 3 I think ... BUT from Port Canaveral LOL

World Cruise is leaving from Miami😉

FWIW I've sailed from the following ports

Miami

Tampa

Ft Lauderdale 

Pt Canaveral

San Juan

Copenhagen

Singapore 

Dubai

Dover

Southampton 

Civitavecchia

New Orleans

Galveston

Boston

Barcelona

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Miami

Tampa

Ft Lauderdale 

Pt Canaveral

San Juan

Copenhagen

Singapore 

Dubai

Dover

Southampton 

Civitavecchia

New Orleans

Galveston

Boston

Barcelona

Are you complaining or bragging?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That person must have been thinking of me😇😱

You gonna give Princess a shot?

We liked them back in the day, but PE was a pain from Atlanta, so we became Royal customers

9 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You gonna give Princess a shot?

We liked them back in the day, but PE was a pain from Atlanta, so we became Royal customers

I might  I cruised on them two or three times (once to Alaska on the Sun Princess)  I cruised most mainstream lines before I became a Royalist? Loyalist?  Whatever

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

I'll definitely be giving Princess a look.  I'd much rather sail Princess over MSC, that's for sure.  Royal may always feel like home but exploring Princess a bit more has some appeal to it.  However if they go wild with pricing like Royal from Florida then probably not.  

Our family cruises once every other year on Royal's new build. We've been waiting for Utopia and like many, couldn't believe Royal planned 3/4 day itineraries. It's too short for us and we don't care to bake on their private island. We cruise to be on the ship

The problem in jumping from Royal cruise line is finding staterooms. I understand Royal's categories and where I want to be located on their ships. Princess is so different and I never looked at MSC (which after reading above, I want to look at MSC). 

How does everyone so easily accomplish going to a differently line and finding cabin locations?

5 minutes ago, smarcbie said:

I never looked at MSC (which after reading above, I want to look at MSC). 

New MSC ships are much nicer than Royal! They do have a food problem but so does Royal now - so not much different there anymore! MSC entertainment is a little step down from Royal but not much.....the nicer ships make up for that!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Miami

Tampa

Ft Lauderdale 

Pt Canaveral

San Juan

Copenhagen

Singapore 

Dubai

Dover

Southampton 

Civitavecchia

New Orleans

Galveston

Boston

Barcelona

You never sailed from NY/NJ? What a noob. LOL

Seriously, I was kidding. I am well aware that you have a zillion cruises under your belt. 🙂

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

New MSC ships are much nicer than Royal! They do have a food problem but so does Royal now - so not much different there anymore! MSC entertainment is a little step down from Royal but not much.....the nicer ships make up for that!

MSC Meraviglia is probably the most beautiful ship I have ever been on. However, with that said and after giving MSC 2 tries I won't sail them again because of their lack of options for those with dietary restrictions. As someone with celiac disease I could only eat at the MDR. Period. That includes lunch when the MDR was not open on some days. EVERY other venue on the ship could not accommodate. MDR not open? Too bad. Nothing.  Also, the food in the MDR was just not very good. Just kind of bland. Not horrible but nothing you would want to have again.

We paid for the upsell shows (Rock Circus and House of Houdini) and while they were good I would take any ice or aqua show on Royal over them. Also, the Cirque Dreams and Dinner show on NCL completely blew them out of the water.

We have also had issues with both drunks and rude Europeans on MSC.

So pretty ship doesn't make up for bigger issues in my opinion. 🙂

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

HAL is for dead people!

Princess is for almost dead people!

MSC is close to Royal or NCL much livelier!

I almost yelled at a kid to get off my lawn.  Does that count?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, NightOne said:

You never sailed from NY/NJ? What a noob. LOL

Seriously, I was kidding. I am well aware that you have a zillion cruises under your belt. 🙂

Might do a fall cruise from NJ some day

Also never done an Alaska cruise

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NightOne said:

So pretty ship doesn't make up for bigger issues in my opinion

That is because you have special needs! Just be aware Royal will not take care the way they used to since the new menues started! You will be VERY limited also on Royal!

1 minute ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

That is because you have special needs! Just be aware Royal will not take care the way they used to since the new menues started! You will be VERY limited also on Royal!

Literally was on the Wonder of the Seas with the new menus and everything was just fine.

Was not limited at all. 

You might want to know what you are talking about before spreading misinformation.

Also, my wife didn't have dietary restrictions and found the "regular" food to be uninspiring as well.

On 5/15/2023 at 2:56 PM, NightOne said:

I don't know how you pulled off this masterful hack LOL

Seriously, it sure as hell looks like you guys are right and I am wrong. I am still utterly shocked Royal would do this. Maybe they are figuring that the people who would want 7 day cruise will just book B2B 4/3 cruises. Again, does not make sense to me.

but

I AM CONVINCED of it now 🙂 - I was WRONG

We booked a B2B on Allure from Port C and got great prices for a GS -- about $2,000 cheaper than a JS on Wonder for the same week.  They've probably both gone up.  If Utopia is doing 3 and 4 nighters, I'll check prices and may do the same.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

You were just lucky!

Just because you got lucky.....still is true that the general way of accommodating people changed big time!

Again, stick to the things you actually know about.

No luck to it.

• Haha 2

On 5/15/2023 at 6:50 PM, twangster said:

It's not a hack or even an exploit.  

Royal published these webpages on the internet for everyone in the world to view.  No cracking, hacking, passwords or exploiting required.  You just have to know to look for them.

This is more commonly referred to as an easter egg.  Website developers and sometime software developers hide something in plain sight, just like an easter egg.  If you go looking for them, they are right there for you to find.  

Keep in mind the dates may be subject to change.  Only when Royal officially announces the Utopia schedule will we know for sure.

Hi.  Do you know and can you share the ship code for Utopia?  Is it UT?  Thank you