My Royal Princess Cabin was upgraded from E407 To M507. Should I accept?

Arya3

If anyone has stayed in either of these cabins, I would appreciate your input.
I know E407 category DZ has an extended balcony with not  much obstruction per se. 

I’m wondering if cabin M507 a) being one deck below the Horizon Buffet will be noisy and b) is the balcony covered?

Thanks for any advice!

Had a Marina deck mini-suite on the Royal a few years ago, it was a free upgrade too. Never again. As many others have posted, most Royal class balconies are way too small. This cabin on the Marina deck did suffer from noise on the Lido deck and the deck overhangs your balcony too. It's low and oppressive which makes things a bit dreary. Cuts off your view of the sky as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’re currently in E409 on Discovery & love the location & extra balcony space…would never accept a Marina deck cabin with a smaller balcony & less stable location under buffet.

A08AEF1A-2884-4B5D-8026-C5822EE020A6.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Arya3 said:

Thanks for your quick response! Will probably try to keep my old cabin but it is the weekend and my PVP is not in.

There should be an e-mail address with your notification stating if you accept or declined. 

Do a mock booking and see if E407 is still available. If it is try to put a hold on it until you can talk to your PVP. If it is not in inventory, you are probably hosed. Decide what cabin would be acceptable

No, E407 is not available to mock book. My email did say “respond within 48 business hours and they will attempt to restore my original cabin”. I hope they will, fingers crossed!

On 4/9/2022 at 11:37 AM, Astro Flyer said:

We’re currently in E409 on Discovery & love the location & extra balcony space…would never accept a Marina deck cabin with a smaller balcony & less stable location under buffet.

A08AEF1A-2884-4B5D-8026-C5822EE020A6.jpeg

Thanks for the picture. We are in E410 for our next cruise.  The balcony looks nice.

14 minutes ago, Coolmama_1 said:

Thanks for the picture. We are in E410 for our next cruise.  The balcony looks nice.

We enjoyed it very much…too bad the are not offering the Ultimate Balcony Dinner to enjoy there.

Did you notice Discovery’s rails are no longer varnished wood but are what appears to be a white hardened plastic railing…much easier to maintain.

CC continues to invert & rotate some of my photos…cleared history & data and restarted their website but you can see it upside down. 🥴

886E3549-5285-4E6A-9C9C-D956B846C998.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

Another vote for E407, I would be very unhappy on Marina Deck.  I don't go to the buffet, no reason to be on upper decks for me.  I love those mid-ship obstr. view cabins on Emerald Deck, they are great.  I always ask to be listed as "no upgrade".

• Like 1

• 6 months later...