Got email that I am checked in for cruise I don’t have?!?

I got an email that I’m all checked in for my cruise leaving today. However I have no cruise leaving today. My cruise is on 30 April. As I scrolled  down the email, the correct booking info was all there at the bottom, but first I had to get past all the instructions for Puerto Rico. My cruise doesn’t leave from Puerto Rico!  Left hand doesn’t know what right hand is doing?

• Haha 1

Hello, this is Royal's IT department. We hope you are enjoying your flight! After the bus arrives at the station please collect your luggage from the luggage car and proceed to the dock lift off. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thank you for posting this. I got the same email and also one for my daughter's reservation. 

At the top it says Hi "My Benefits" instead of my name. That was my first tip-off that something was screwy. 

It does have our correct reservation and sail date at the bottom.  We sail May 14. 

By chance did you complete your check-in today like we did?

We got one of those as well after doing our pre-board. It sounds like it is a form letter that covers all the bases on checking in at your port whether it's PR or anywhere else. 

Even though it began with "We can't wait to welcome you onboard tomorrow!" it ended with the details of the cruise we are actually taking which is over a month away. 

For safety sake, I still wouldn't reply to the email, but go back to RCI directly.

10 hours ago, kands6191 said:

Thank you for posting this. I got the same email and also one for my daughter's reservation. 

At the top it says Hi "My Benefits" instead of my name. That was my first tip-off that something was screwy. 

It does have our correct reservation and sail date at the bottom.  We sail May 14. 

By chance did you complete your check-in today like we did?

Same, right down to "Hi My Benefits".... although mine was a while back after I checked in the day it opened.

Must be a problem with Explorer and the fact that it's currently out of Puerto Rico but moving to Miami -- Royal's IT department (always stellar, said with extreme sarcasm!) must not have changed their programming to account for the difference between PR and CONUS sailings.