Tutti Salad Bar

2 hours ago, lakelorain said:

Has the Tutti Salad Bar been reinstated on any of the ships in the MDR at lunch?  It is my favorite lunch stop.

Love tutti salad bar. Won't be the same without it

No Tutti salad bar in the MDR on either of my recent Navigator or Explorer ships.

However the WJ on Explorer did have something similar...the same large metal bowl that's used and you select the items you want the server puts them in and then mixes with the dressing of your choice and placed on a plate for you. So their version...However with the shortage of staff the line became very long and slow...Many times I just went for the pre-plated mixed salad...sometimes the bottles of dressing were placed that you could add yourself and other times you had to wait for a server....No rhyme or reason for how this would be from one day to the next.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ashland said:

No Tutti salad bar in the MDR on either of my recent Navigator or Explorer ships.

However the WJ on Explorer did have something similar...

I'm glad to hear it has resurfaced in some form, although I can see how it would be less effective in the Windjammer. I think the relatively small crowds in the MDR are what made it work. Fingers crossed that the real thing will come back someday!!

• Like 1