Voyager spacious ocean view (deck 12).

We are looking at Deck 11, but wondering if deck 12 spacious ocean view can look directly

on to deck 11 balcony cabins?  It looks like the windows are tilted outward, so can they look down

on the balcony's of deck 11. 

TY.

49 minutes ago, kelbell said:

We are looking at Deck 11, but wondering if deck 12 spacious ocean view can look directly

on to deck 11 balcony cabins?  It looks like the windows are tilted outward, so can they look down

TY.

Definitely look down on the forward ones

9 hours ago, kelbell said:

TY.

I think the Voyager balconies are all enclosed. They are cut out of the hull. They are very private. So I would say no, you probably can't look into other balconies. 

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

I think the Voyager balconies are all enclosed. They are cut out of the hull. They are very private. So I would say no, you probably can't look into other balconies. 

This does not apply to the new cabins on deck 11 and 12 forward as they have been added later in a different style instead of public space. Just look at any picture of ships in this class...

Edited by Saab4444
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

This does not apply to the new cabins on deck 11 and 12 forward as they have been added later in a different style instead of public space. Just look at any picture of ships in this class...

Thanks for the correction. We haven't been onboard since the new cabins were added. 

On 4/16/2022 at 12:13 PM, kelbell said:

TY.

I just got off the Navigator which is the same as Voyager.  This is the view of the Deck 11 balconies from Deck 12 cabin 1854.  We could definitely see the balconies below.

20220411_160244.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have one on the 27th! Come on up and see it!

I will. Thanks! We actually had one of those pool deck cabins booked on Navigator and I changed it to deck 9 side JS after I read a little more about them. I didn't realize they had added them to Voyager, too. :classic_smile:

Edited by Coralc

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 1:09 AM, drewdrewcruiser said:

I just got off the Navigator which is the same as Voyager.  This is the view of the Deck 11 balconies from Deck 12 cabin 1854.  We could definitely see the balconies below.

20220411_160244.jpg

What did you think of the cabin? We are looking at booking this cabin for a family of 5 next summer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 5:35 PM, vikidon said:

What did you think of the cabin? We are looking at booking this cabin for a family of 5 next summer.

We loved it!  Tons of space and a quick walk to the pools, Windjammer, free ice cream 🤣.  The extra bathroom was great, too.  We had 4 people in the room.  3 adults and a 14yo.  I would book this room again if available.

• Like 1