When do dining reservations open up on future cruises?

CruisinShips

6 minutes ago, Don Kehote said:

We are cruising December 11 on the Nieuw Amsterdam, and the specialty dining reservations just opened up.  I had hoped to use the Have it All dining credit for Rudi's, but it looks like that is off the table so to speak.

Correct - you cannot use it at Rudi's.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Funny...my cruise is in late September and I have been checking pretty much every day.  So I posted this question, checked again after, and yup, it's opened up!  So never mind!  😉

It seems that yesterday everything opened up at once.  Our cruise(s) are in Oct. and Nov. and opened up yesterday.  But the ability to use complimentary dining credits hasn't.  So I'm watching to see if/when they fix that!

4 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Correct - you cannot use it at Rudi's.

You know, I wouldn't have been disappointed, but THAT night is pretty much the best possible night for specialty dining, considering our excursions and such. 

Thank you for posting! I've been eagerly watching for when specialty restaurants open for our September cruise. They're open today, but unfortunately, not for the complimentary dining. I'll check again tomorrow!

Thanks!

I booked times for the MDR on Thursday (we have "open dining") but the complimentary dining option wasn't available for Pinnacle and Tamarind on our November 20 Rotterdam sailing. I continued to check over the weekend. I called today about the problem. Immediately I was asked if I was trying to book complimentary dining.  I was then told they are still adding the complimentary dining to cruises. As soon I verified our booking, she said our sailing "should" be added this afternoon. 

I'm sailing on the Noordam in October.  The only specialty dining option available is Canaletto.  What's up with that?  Why can't I book the Pinnacle Grille?

20 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Wait for it!

Same thing happened to me on Rotterdam a few months ago. PG finally showed up for booking several months prior to sailing. Then proceeded to eat there five times in fourteen days and then proceeded to look for larger pants 😀

• Haha 1