First timer trying to take the plunge - very nervous!

Hi all, new member here!

After a long time of being too anxious to even consider it, I've finally come around to the idea of trying a cruise, maybe this summer if I have the nerve lol. I love the idea of it, but there is a lot that makes me nervous especially now with covid. We live in Seattle and have family in Vancouver so I was looking to try an Alaska cruise to start with and if we loved it, commit to an actual Caribbean one - I would LOVE to check out the Perfect Day cruises but don't want to deal with flying for a first-time cruise. However, looking at the booking I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the info and have so many questions, hoping someone here could help out with some tips or reassurance!

We're a family of 4 with kids 7  and 12, were looking at either Ovation or Quantum,  leaning towards Quantum as it has the escape room my oldest would love 🙂

Now, my biggest reservations about the whole thing are: getting sick - like actually sick, whether covid or norovirus etc; getting quarantined and confined to the room with kids; or getting seasick. I have health anxiety and don't handle sickness well or my kids being sick, and was already a germophobe even before covid so the idea of being in a space with 4000 people sounds terrifying from the germ perspective lol. I also keep hearing conflicting info re seasickness, some say you cant feel the motion at all on these ships while others say they get horribly sick, I am prone to some degree of motion sickness and I don't handle the dramamine sleepiness effect well at all, so that does make me nervous both for myself and my kids. I've heard the tips for cabin location etc but those seem to be sold out already for all the dates i was looking at in August, i guess i've started looking too late but with covid I didn't even think about it until now.

Aaanyways. Looking at their website I was confused about options for trip cancellation/ protection and what's covered or not...I'm also hearing conflicting things about quarantine procedures. So I would love if someone could give me a brief on those things? 

Also, is it better to get an agent to handle the booking or do they charge extra fees? Are they able to book rooms not available to the general public? 

Re questions for the actual ship, I saw references to a teen club on board but didn't see it mentioned on the site, does Quantum have one that would be interesting for the 12 year old? 

Aaaand. For the Alaska cruises. Does it get cold on the decks? Would we get much use out of the outdoor pools even in August?

How crowded do things get? Are you constantly in a throng of people or does it get dispersed? 

Anything else to know or think about? 

I just have trouble even wrapping my head around all of it, part of me really wants to go but another part is terrified lol. 

All and any advice welcome!! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those are extra large ships. The plus is they have more things to do.

There will be  crowds and lines, cant always avoid them. But it's also easy for me to sit alone and watch the water. Boarding is crowds..I hate it. I never sign up for drawings to avoid crowds. Idk I'd a cruise during covid will work for you or not. Once you are within 90 days of boarding cancelling you would lose money. Past final payment. 

The plus for me is not having to repack and i can see multiple ports. Unpack once.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nettiklive said:

getting sick - like actually sick, whether covid or norovirus etc; getting quarantined and confined to the room with kids; or getting seasick.

Welcome to CC.

You'll have other worries once you go. Look for something late in the season (and book it closer to sailing) and you may get some deals - two cabins maybe cheaper than one.

Seasickness is real even on the biggest boats. I am very prone (can get seasick thinking about a boat!), but find the patches extremely helpful. I do put one on the day before, so a lot of my sleepiness is that day, and put a second one on halfway through the week. It makes it manageable. Only hit water rough enough to make me sick once, but never encountered a storm, etc. Get an inside cabin, as low as possible, and as close to the middle of the ship as possible to avoid excess motion. 

You can get sick on any trip - but there is a full medical unit that can deal with a wide variety of emergencies. With the Alaskan cruise you will have lots of ports with decent medical facilities. Just buy good travel insurance to cover flight costs, etc. But you're in a lot more danger on the freeway daily, at least from accidents. As to illness, yes, you might get sick. I have gotten various things on various trips. But I've never gotten sick (not counting seasick once) on a ship. Wash your hands a lot, load up on the healthy food, clean air and exercise, and get rest. You won't get any sicker getting COVID on a ship than at your kid's school. But yes, either place you may get it. The cruises are not full right now - perfect time to start if you want to be around less people in the same space!!!

But travel is about adventure. I was terrified after college when I planned a three month trip alone to Europe right after college. That turned into a four month trip, a four month trip to the South Pacific, back to Europe, and I've traveled through Peru alone without fear now. The fear is in the unknown. But millions have cruised, how many do you know that didn't come home? 

I will leave some of the other questions to others. If I get sick with COVID I will relax in my room and enjoy the room service. (Hopefully not too sick.)  No kids, so no idea about clubs. If you are on the Ovation on August 26th, be sure to join the roll call and I will talk you off ledges (or out of your room) once we get on board. Hope to see you - never too early for kids to learn that the best life is full of travel and adventure! (And it is really safe, trust me!)

Edited by SeekingKillerWhales!
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, nettiklive said:

Hi all, new member here!

After a long time of being too anxious to even consider it, I've finally come around to the idea of trying a cruise, maybe this summer if I have the nerve lol. I love the idea of it, but there is a lot that makes me nervous especially now with covid. We live in Seattle and have family in Vancouver so I was looking to try an Alaska cruise to start with and if we loved it, commit to an actual Caribbean one - I would LOVE to check out the Perfect Day cruises but don't want to deal with flying for a first-time cruise. However, looking at the booking I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all the info and have so many questions, hoping someone here could help out with some tips or reassurance!

We're a family of 4 with kids 7  and 12, were looking at either Ovation or Quantum,  leaning towards Quantum as it has the escape room my oldest would love 🙂

Now, my biggest reservations about the whole thing are: getting sick - like actually sick, whether covid or norovirus etc; getting quarantined and confined to the room with kids; or getting seasick. I have health anxiety and don't handle sickness well or my kids being sick, and was already a germophobe even before covid so the idea of being in a space with 4000 people sounds terrifying from the germ perspective lol. I also keep hearing conflicting info re seasickness, some say you cant feel the motion at all on these ships while others say they get horribly sick, I am prone to some degree of motion sickness and I don't handle the dramamine sleepiness effect well at all, so that does make me nervous both for myself and my kids. I've heard the tips for cabin location etc but those seem to be sold out already for all the dates i was looking at in August, i guess i've started looking too late but with covid I didn't even think about it until now.

Aaanyways. Looking at their website I was confused about options for trip cancellation/ protection and what's covered or not...I'm also hearing conflicting things about quarantine procedures. So I would love if someone could give me a brief on those things? 

Also, is it better to get an agent to handle the booking or do they charge extra fees? Are they able to book rooms not available to the general public? 

Re questions for the actual ship, I saw references to a teen club on board but didn't see it mentioned on the site, does Quantum have one that would be interesting for the 12 year old? 

Aaaand. For the Alaska cruises. Does it get cold on the decks? Would we get much use out of the outdoor pools even in August?

How crowded do things get? Are you constantly in a throng of people or does it get dispersed? 

Anything else to know or think about? 

I just have trouble even wrapping my head around all of it, part of me really wants to go but another part is terrified lol. 

All and any advice welcome!! Thank you!

Don't overthink, you will have a great cruise. We are on the Sep 23rd one way Ovation, Seattle to Vancouver and then three days later boarding Quantum for the 10 night to Honolulu. . Do some you tube videos of the ship from a few years ago in Alaska. Our 12 yo granddaughter absolutely loved the teen club. As a first timer I would use a travel agent, we book a lot through Costco. Prices are a little lower, you get a good sized shop card after your return and they do all the work. That being said a sit down with a TA would be a better choice. Ship is fairly large with a capacity of 5000, but there are rarely crowds or lines. You seem to be concerned with covid, for us we fall into the  "could not give a crap" group. We have done two cruises in the last year and now things are getting back to normal. If you do decide on a Caribbean cruise go with a Oasis Class, ship holds 6500 guests and is never crowded, and your kids would love you for it.  Let me finish with this advise... Don't overthink.. happy cruising PS. Royal is offering a lot of kids sail free sailings this week. 

• Thanks 1

About seasickness.  Waters in Alaska tend to be calm.  I have had problems with motion sickness since I was a kid.  My family did Alaska for my first ever cruise and I got a prescription for the patch.  Unfortunately, I misplaced it - never made it onboard.  As it turned out, I didn't need it.  But I was definitely nervous!

Since that first cruise, I always take Meclizine (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FJFF2A).  It's cheap and I have never noticed side effects.  They say it can make you sleepy.  I take it before bed - problem solved.  If I'm doing an excursion the next day that involves travel, I take another one in the morning.  I always start the night before the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise.  Alaska is amazing!  The only thing you'll regret is that they're addicting!!

• Thanks 1

@PokrChick - LOVE the Avatar!

@nettiklive - Do a search on Amazon for a 'relief band'.  The electric model is extremely effective for many people.  The non-electric one works well for many.  You may want to try the cheaper version if you decide to try.  The electric version was a game changer for my motion sickness prone wife...

And go on the cruise.  You'll ask yourself why you didn't do it sooner.  I promise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taglovestocruise said:

Don't overthink, you will have a great cruise. We are on the Sep 23rd one way Ovation, Seattle to Vancouver and then three days later boarding Quantum for the 10 night to Honolulu. . Do some you tube videos of the ship from a few years ago in Alaska. Our 12 yo granddaughter absolutely loved the teen club. As a first timer I would use a travel agent, we book a lot through Costco. Prices are a little lower, you get a good sized shop card after your return and they do all the work. That being said a sit down with a TA would be a better choice. Ship is fairly large with a capacity of 5000, but there are rarely crowds or lines. You seem to be concerned with covid, for us we fall into the  "could not give a crap" group. We have done two cruises in the last year and now things are getting back to normal. If you do decide on a Caribbean cruise go with a Oasis Class, ship holds 6500 guests and is never crowded, and your kids would love you for it.  Let me finish with this advise... Don't overthink.. happy cruising PS. Royal is offering a lot of kids sail free sailings this week. 

Thanks!

I'm not so much concerned with covid itself (we've already had omicron from school) but being sick and quarantined with kids to the cabin sounds horrific (not to mention super sad for wasting all that money), and afaik you can get quarantined with any symptoms even if it's not covid? That's why I was wondering about quarantine procedures as well as travel insurance but I'm assuming that wouldn't qualify for any sort of trip interruption insurance? 

2 hours ago, SeekingKillerWhales! said:

Seasickness is real even on the biggest boats. I am very prone (can get seasick thinking about a boat!), but find the patches extremely helpful. I do put one on the day before, so a lot of my sleepiness is that day, and put a second one on halfway through the week. It makes it manageable. Only hit water rough enough to make me sick once, but never encountered a storm, etc. Get an inside cabin, as low as possible, and as close to the middle of the ship as possible to avoid excess motion. 

You can get sick on any trip - but there is a full medical unit that can deal with a wide variety of emergencies. With the Alaskan cruise you will have lots of ports with decent medical facilities. Just buy good travel insurance to cover flight costs, etc. But you're in a lot more danger on the freeway daily, at least from accidents. As to illness, yes, you might get sick. I have gotten various things on various trips. But I've never gotten sick (not counting seasick once) on a ship. Wash your hands a lot, load up on the healthy food, clean air and exercise, and get rest. You won't get any sicker getting COVID on a ship than at your kid's school. But yes, either place you may get it. The cruises are not full right now - perfect time to start if you want to be around less people in the same space!!!

But travel is about adventure. I was terrified after college when I planned a three month trip alone to Europe right after college. That turned into a four month trip, a four month trip to the South Pacific, back to Europe, and I've traveled through Peru alone without fear now. The fear is in the unknown. But millions have cruised, how many do you know that didn't come home? 

I will leave some of the other questions to others. If I get sick with COVID I will relax in my room and enjoy the room service. (Hopefully not too sick.)  No kids, so no idea about clubs. If you are on the Ovation on August 26th, be sure to join the roll call and I will talk you off ledges (or out of your room) once we get on board. Hope to see you - never too early for kids to learn that the best life is full of travel and adventure! (And it is really safe, trust me!)

Haha yea with no kids, relaxing in your cabin with covid isn't so bad (although still quite the waste of money :/). With kids though...I'd probably be tempted to dive overboard lol hence my hesitation 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, nettiklive said:

Haha yea with no kids, relaxing in your cabin with covid isn't so bad (although still quite the waste of money :/). With kids though...I'd probably be tempted to dive overboard lol hence my hesitation 

Throw the kids overboard, problem solved!

No idea why I never had children. 😄 

• Haha 1

On my cruise to Alaska, there were a lot of people onboard who said, "I really hate cruising but I had to do it for Alaska."  And they were really, really happy.  Given your location and the fact that you have kids, this is absolutely a cruise you should try.  Alaska is great for children.  We've travelled with our kids all over the world, and have found that cruising is the only manageable way to travel with them (ours are younger than yours so it might be a bit different for you since your kids are probably easier to travel with than 2 and 3 year olds).  We toured cities during the day and then dropped the kids off at the kids club when we were exhausted.  

Alaska has a lot for kids that would be wonderful - the bering sea crab tour was really interesting, and the helicopter ride to a dogsled ride on top of a mountain is spectacular.  You can easily access all of those tours independently and save some money on excursions by not going through the cruiseline.  My cruise review in my signature line explains how we did it, but I went to Alaska 11 years ago so you'd be better off checking with the Alaska forum to find out recent info.

Your 12 year old will either be happy in the kids club (there will be a schedule of activities posted and they can pick the activities they'd like to attend) or they will find things to do on the ship they will enjoy independently.  Make your kid go to the first night of the kids club because that way they will meet other children their age they can hang out with in a group on the ship even if they all decide they don't like the kids club.    A cruise to Alaska over the summer will be packed with kids, so your child will have a wonderful time.

Rooms may open up after final payment deadline, plus I believe currently Royal is letting people cancel up to 48 hours in advance for FCC.  So there may be desirable rooms opening up at some point.  A travel agent might be helpful with that because they can keep searching for you or you can call Royal and see what they have available.  

The fear of quarantine is a legitimate one - my kids are 3, 7 and 11 so we are really dead if this happens to us.  I do have a cruise booked for August, and hopefully we will be able to go.    I'm hoping if we had covid they'd let us off the ship so we could medivac back to the US (I'll get trip insurance) but I don't know if the countries we sail to would allow us the opportunity to quarantine in their country until we could arrange for a medical flight (there is some insurance that covers this but again I'd need to confirm they fly you home for covid even without major illness).

In the long term, I'd say you absolutely should consider taking a cruise to Alaska (everyone on the west coast, but especially those with kids should go).  in the short term, you need to decide if the risk is worth the rewards.

I can't suggest anything about the possibility of getting sick from  Covid or norvirus on a ship other than practice good handwashing and wear a mask if it makes you feel better. Basically just like you would do on land.  As for the motion sickness, I have gotten sea sick on small boats on lakes but never on a cruise ship.  I take ginger capsules every day while cruising and they really work well for me without any drowsiness.   I avoided cruising for many years because I had many of the same fears you have but once I went on my first cruise I haven't looked back.  Best way to vaction there is and you and your family will enjoy it.

• Like 1

Cruising is a wonderful vacation.  That said if you have issues regarding covid it might be best to wait until the 2023 season.  All of you will have to have negative tests just before you go.  Adding kids to the mix is doable but now there are more of you to stay healthy before you leave.  The DH and I are pretty careful in the weeks prior to going to minimize our risk but that’s almost impossible with children.  Staying with family just before a cruise adds another source of risk too.   We are cruising but get anxious about testing every time and will be glad when they stop.  

If you decide to try it read lots of information on the boards, take out travel insurance independently, not with the cruise line.  Read the insurance section on these boards and for Alaska read that forum for advice on ports of call and what to wear.

I’m not to discourage you.  Just know what you’re getting into traveling by ship this year.  You can’t go wrong with either ship.  

Edited by cruiselvr04

22 hours ago, nettiklive said:

Now, my biggest reservations about the whole thing are: getting sick - like actually sick, whether covid or norovirus etc; getting quarantined and confined to the room with kids; or getting seasick. I have health anxiety and don't handle sickness well or my kids being sick, and was already a germophobe even before covid so the idea of being in a space with 4000 people sounds terrifying from the germ perspective lol.

Suggest you wait for a while.  Right now I suspect cruising is going to push to many buttons for you to be enjoyable. 

FWIW, getting sick on a cruise ship is not so bad.  They have a doctor, and they take pretty good care of you.  You won't find that with many other vacations.  For me, the Noro experience was really improoved by the care I received on board.

Your first experience should be just you and your spouse ... leave the kids home .. get a feel for it yourselves before u decide to make it a family vaca.   I got my partner hooked on cruising by taking him on a short cruise (4 day) ... and it worked.    But now is not the time to spend all that $$$ for a fam of 4 on an expensive ship where it could all go to crap with covid still hovering around! 😉    

I totally agree with others who have suggested you either wait until COVID is a non-issue or at least try a cruise without the kids.  I'll also add, maybe consider taking a short (4-night) cruise.  I did that for my wife's first cruise since she was not sure she would like it.  She was concerned about sea-sickness, mingling so closely with strangers she might not like, small quarters (um, we had a suite!),  being away from land, the food, the bathrooms - whatever.  None of that was a problem and now, cruising is one of her favorite vacations.  

18 hours ago, Billy Baltic said:

IMO wait until testing goes away. It’s a lot more enjoyable when you know that you’re 100% going to be onboard and you can look forward to the vacation. 

Except you can still get sick, still have storms block your travel to Port, and still have other issues. 

Possibility of testing positive is not zero but honestly isnt much different. 

Main benefit is right now you can cancel more easily last minute if you are sick it seems. 

Hi N.  Lots of good ideas here and I have a few comments.  You live in the perfect location to be able to pick up an Alaska Cruise.  Great chance to give it a try.  Now may be as good of a time as any as this virus will no doubt be around in 2023 as well so you will have the same issues next year.    I would not get an inside stateroom as it could be even more claustrophobic if you plan to have all of you in the same stateroom.  A mid ship balcony on a middle deck would be quite stable. Try to avoid either of the ends as that is where you get the most motion.   It can be cool out on the deck when at sea in the wind. But you do have some nice views.   We have been to Alaska in Aug and weather temps vary from 60’s and sunny to cool and rainy.  Think layers as us NW folks are used to wearing in the springtime.  We have never needed a winter coat in Alaska. 

If you feel comfortable booking directly with a Royal Caribbean Agent is a good way to go.  You have the control over the booking w/o having to get ahold of a TA.  Always a Good idea to have Travel Insurance. Be aware  that you cannot just cancel a trip within the penalty period because you decide you do not want to go!  You also want to get travel insurance right away after booking  in order to have any pre existing conditions covered (otherwise you are subject to a 60-90 day look back period).  Once final payment has been made you can only cancel for one of the valid reasons. (Take a look at the website Trip Insurance Store ) you will find loads of info there on insurance.  Plus they are wonderful when you call with questions.  Third Party travel Insurance will give you a lot more coverage than getting it through the cruiseline. 

There are ways to avoid the bulk of the crowds like waiting until the throngs have gotten off the ships to go ashore and waiting to leave the theatre as well.  One of the excursions we have taken our grandchildren on is the train in Skagway.  Fun trip for all and it does not break the bank either!  

Cruising can make a great family vacation. Feel free to ask away at questions.  If you are prone to motion absolutely get yourself a patch and not wait until you need it.  We too are going to Alaska in June and taking two of our grandchildren with us for the second time ages 11&12. We first took them when they were 7&8 they absolutely loved it. 

Mary

Edited by mauimary

hi there 

that's great that you are taking the plunge to even consider cruising

A lot of people are unsure and just dont go but those who do go absolutely love it... I have not known anyone that I have spoken with that have regretted going on a cruise and they go back every year... that was before covid

I am not sure what cruising will be like post covid .... we are going on a cruise in July to the Med  the first since covid and we absolutely cannot wait to go

Of course we are a bit worried about what happens if have to quarantine cos we want to go and enjoy ourselves as been looking forward to it ... not sure what regulations will be at that time but hoping that all restrictions will be gone so can fully enjoy it

You have picked a great ship as there will be loads to do and will give you a great first time experience ... if you chose to go

Regarding crowds, we feel that it is not really crowded except for few excemptions for obvious reasons  -- the swimming pool area  (childrens one) but it doesn't really bother us. The windjammer usually has a large queue all the time but not sure what it is like post covid but I would assume the same.. The other time is when they have parade and events on the promendade but you can chose not to go there is you want. But we dont ever really feel that it is so crowded that is puts damper on holiday.

With regards to sea sickness... I dont really get sea sick and very rarely have felt the ship move.... the one time I had sea sickness was on a November cruise on the bay of biscay so it was very choppy ... I did feel absolutely awful at the time but I went straight away to purser desk and I was given a travel sick pill and it worked after a very short time ... I was dreading it on the way back but it was fine... I have only once felt the boat moving in the windjammer but it was only slight....My daughter gets motion sickness (In car) but she has never mentioned it on a ship... I hope this helps with your concerns regarding that

the children and teens clubs are great ... they always have a lot of activities for all ages groups... which they all seem to enjoy when ever I have spoke to people. My daughter goes to them but she is in the older teen one and it really is to meet up with people to hang about with

With regards to clubs I can definitely recommend going to the children's club invite on first night... it will be easier for them to make friends as everyone will be new and will be feeling the same and want to meet up with people so for me that is a must. 

I hope this helps with some of your concerns and happy cruising...

The first step you took has been already spot on, as RCL is probably the best cruislines you can choose from the mass cruising market and from my persnal oppinion they have the best protocols in place, supposedly Disney can compete with them as well.

You also made the right decision for the Quantum Class of ships as these are in my oppinion handling crowds the best in the fleet. They also were built to handle the amount of people and unlike older class of ships such as the Voyager Class that had more and more cabins added at each dry dock, experience can be really terrible if the ship is full.

From a hygiene persepctive on the cleaness of the Cabins, dinning and ship in general, you will not find a place cleaner than the cruiseship. The problem is what people bring onboard and given you are in a closed space viruses etc can then spead much faster.

If you take some steps which you likely are doing aready by default such as frequently washing hands, disnfecting them this will help a lot. Further, I would avoid Windjammer or at least only eat itmes you don't need your hands. Always if you feel unconfortable in crowds wear masks, even if you might be the only ones, who cares what others think.

Alaska is a hit miss with the weather, it could have very nice and mild weather but you also have to be ready for mostly rainy and cold weather where using outdoor decks will be limited. I woud almost recomend you to do your first cruise to a warm weather destination where you will be sure to be outside all the time and ideally a short 3-4 day one just for you to try if this is the right thing for you. On the other hand as someone else mentioned already if someone dislikes cruising in general, Alaska would be the one destination they will have to do and they will not regret it.

Lastly, about sea sickness, even if the ship is large you will feel the ship and if sea conditions are not ideal even a Quantum Class ship will be rocking. Hence, very important to take preventative measures before boarding the ship as once you start having the first symptoms it's almost to late. I didn't check the itinarary but  I think at least half of the time you will not be sailing on open water hence for sea sickness this is also not the worst cruise to choose.

On 4/30/2022 at 1:14 AM, nettiklive said:

Now, my biggest reservations about the whole thing are: getting sick - like actually sick, whether covid or norovirus etc; getting quarantined and confined to the room with kids; or getting seasick. I have health anxiety and don't handle sickness well or my kids being sick, and was already a germophobe even before covid so the idea of being in a space with 4000 people sounds terrifying from the germ perspective

with this much anxiety cruising may not be the vacation for you.

First of all dont get me wrong Alaska is beautiful however for a first time cruise id want to almost guarantee the weather. Being able to spend plenty of time on deck, in the pool etc for me is important. I wouldnt chose Alaska.

You can never guarantee the weather or sea conditions however touch wood when we have gone to the carribean dec-mid feb we have never had any rough sea days. 

You have to remember with cruising that its what you make of it. Starting off with a negative outlook will make the holiday rubbish. 

I for one if tou can make a trip to florida, spend a few days rhere and go on a short 4-7 day cruise. That way you will see if you enjoy it but still get time ashore.

• Like 1

You could always visit your local travel agent store to discuss your questions and options. Be sure to ask for an agent who has cruised to your desired location to get better advice. You don't need to book your cruise at that time and can tell him/her that you need to think about it for awhile. Travel agents do not charge you anymore than booking directly with the cruise line but the agent may have the ability to offer you some perks/discounts if they are "holding" a block of rooms. Since it is your first cruise, a travel agent could be very helpful and beneficial for you and your family. Whatever you choose to do, hope you have a wonderful family cruise! Cheers! By the way, a natural remedy for sea sickness is ginger products, such as ginger sprinkled on food or ginger ale, as well as tart green apples from the ship's cafe (sounds silly but it works for some!) Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Edited by SilkySal