Laundry Services

17 minutes ago, shuguley said:

Has Regent reopened the do-it-yourself laundry rooms?

Yes.  Some people on our transatlantic said that they were no longer offering free laundry because of that.  We had free laundry but maybe because we were in a penthouse?

21 minutes ago, shuguley said:

Has Regent reopened the do-it-yourself laundry rooms?

I don't think they were ever closed; the rumour of closure was simply speculation on these boards

1 minute ago, FengShui@Sea said:

Some people on our transatlantic said that they were no longer offering free laundry because of that.  We had free laundry but maybe because we were in a penthouse?

Laundry & pressing is included for all guests.

"Some people" were obviously mistaken

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, FengShui@Sea said:

Yes.  Some people on our transatlantic said that they were no longer offering free laundry because of that.  We had free laundry but maybe because we were in a penthouse?

I think some people have this mistaken impression because the forms still show prices (or at least they did on my last cruise).  I expect they’ll continue to use those forms until they run out—why waste them?

• Like 1

Aside from the 'no-cost' for laundering and pressing services [as well as shoe shining] and the quality of their work, I was really impressed with the presentation packaging of the items when returned.

I'm still using some of the boxes, garment bags and such for storing some of my "Cruise Attire".

And the Self Serve Laundry was still available when on Mariner earlier this year.

Edited by daetchief
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, flossie009 said:

Laundry & pressing is included for all guests.

"Some people" were obviously mistaken

flossie009 - thank goodness that you are able to set the record straight.  The poor poster must have been delusional.  🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mudhen said:

Ok....talk to me like a kindergartener.....Is laundry included for everyone or not? Confused by above posts....(doesn't take a lot to muddle me....haha!)

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our first night on Explorer in January I was sorry to find what I wanted to wear that night was very wrinkled from the trip to the ship. Asked our cabin attendant (not concierge) if it could be pressed only.
Was back before dinner. 

Another win for Regent.!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AndyWright said:

Does RSSC have any limitations to the number of pieces you can have laundered? 

Cruising RSSC for the first time June 1 Vancouver to Seward. 

Thanks!

There is no mention of any limitations on their website other than it does not include dry cleaning. 

2 hours ago, AndyWright said:

Does RSSC have any limitations to the number of pieces you can have laundered? 

No limitations for laundering and/or pressing

48 minutes ago, AndyWright said:

I have seen statements were the top two suites get “unlimited free laundering” so I assume there may be limits for other room categories.

All guests, in whatever suite grade, are entitled to the included valet laundering & pressing service

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LvnCruisin said:

There is an area on the bottom of the ticket where you can give special instructions. From the few things I asked to be done, the instructions were followed.

Wow! Impressive. I might be able to send out my laundry for the first time. Not even my DH is allowed to touch my laundry. Wash on delicate setting, cold water, then air dry. Too much to ask? Probably