Hidden Post

I posted info regarding the ArriveCAN requirement to the Alaska "Port" forum and my post is marked "Hidden".  I can view it but it is not appearing in the forum.  Any advice on how to correct this?  Thanks!

I received a pop up that said comment had to be approved.  Post is on Crown Princess Roll Call for 14 April 2023 Sailing LA - Hawaii RT.  What rule did I violate.  Please explain as I don't want to violate rules.  I apologize.

5 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

Sometimes the automatic moderation requires someone to look at the post. Could be a word or something in the post. Once a moderator looks at it, odds are it will be approved.

I made a reply that came up in red as hidden.  I knew then that I had used a word that the software or guidelines didn’t like.  I immediately went back and substituted another term.  It stayed red for awhile, a few hours, but eventually I got a notification that my post had been approved.  EM

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

I made a reply that came up in red as hidden.  I knew then that I had used a word that the software or guidelines didn’t like.  I immediately went back and substituted another term.  It stayed red for awhile, a few hours, but eventually I got a notification that my post had been approved.  EM

Happened to me once, too. I think I used the word m o d e r a t o r. At least that is what I think triggered it.

Or... it could be a link on the Censored List. From the Guidelines:

Question: Why don't you allow us to post about other cruise sites? My post contains *** and then you removed it!  Answer:  Actually, we do allow the legitimate linking to information at another cruise site, as long as that link isn't posted in an attempt to drive traffic to that site (in the sole discretion of Cruise Critic), or if the posting of such site is meant to cause disruption within the community. If a website's url or name is replaced by a series of *****, it may mean that particular website had spammed our community with advertisements for their site, or that member(s) may have posted in a way that we consider self-promotion or advertising.

And no, I do not know what other things might trigger the feature.

And also from the Guidelines

Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums. 

Therefore, this thread is closed.